MagliteL13 & Celestia's Christmassy Photo Post

Fantasmic!329

MagliteL13 said:

3.gif

Toys!

Anyone else see "Toady"? :lol: :lookaroun

celestia

Aurora23 said:
Two questions.... Where are the trees that you have labeled "Lilo's Tree, Mickey's Tree, Meeko's Tree..."?

And where in the park is that huge dinosaur?

Thanks! Looking forward to finding these in 27 days!

those trees are in camp minnie-mickey.

the skeleton dinosaur is at the entrance to dinoland, the tacky looking one is at chester and hesters store

celestia

maxime29 said:
You get the PhotoBucket logo because the bandwidth is being used up. I can't see them either. :(

Maybe put them in a photo album?

hence why i posted saying i'm going to change my server.
be patient, i was working all day and its late and i'm tired ;)

celestia

tink rules said:
Ok.... somebody PLEASE figure out what's going to happen with the tree!!!! I was SOOOOO looking forwards to it!!! (seeing it I mean...) Is the tree in the rose garden the same size as the tree usually down on Main Street? Is it even the same tree? & maybe they will have 2 trees??????

How long does it take for them to assemble the tree at MK? Do they do it at night?

QUOTE]

All the MK decor went up over night (that is up so far)

CMTinkerbell99

Houston13 said:
FYI, They just flimed for the extreme makeover home edition right by the tree tonight 11/6/05 both Paul and Paige where on set. Its going to air Dec. 11th

We were there last night too. When we arrived at MK via Express Monorail; I was surprised to see MK's tree up. I also noticed that it was not in it's normal place. After Wishes we went over to check out the tree in the new location. As we stood around; we found out what they were taping while we stood and watched them set up for filming. As we stood and watched them setting up to tape a group of children came and sat in front of the tree on the small alphabet wooden type blocks. Then we noticed that Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys was there too. He sang some carols for the show. Brian Wilson commented that the children had just had MK to themselfs. Also Jann Carol from Entertainment Tonight doing a story. We watched for a while after the MK closed. Make's me wonder what that eposides story is about?

Make sense that they moved the tree for the taping of the parade. It will be interesting to see if they move it back after they finish taping. The tree looks like the normal MK tree with the popcorn garland and gingerbread cookies so I don't think its another tree.

WDWScottieBoy

Houston13 said:
FYI, They just flimed for the extreme makeover home edition right by the tree tonight 11/6/05 both Paul and Paige where on set. Its going to air Dec. 11th

Yup, now I'm officially kicking myself in the back since I was there, was going to stay for the taping, but decided to leave early. :hammer: I KNEW I shouldn't have left. :hammer:

:cry:

Epcot82Guy

GREAT pics! :xmas:

I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere, but are the decorations more prevalent this year? It just seems like there is so much more from these pictures even if just for these two parks? Is MK also still concentrated solely in Main St. USA?

Need to live vicariously since I won't be down to WDW this holiday season. :cry:

FLcastmember

Let me clear a few things up....

No, everything doesn't go up in one night, (anymore). It use to, but this year it took them three nights.

Yes, the tree will be moved back to Town Square. Right after the filming wraps.

No, it won't be done overnight. Example, first night take tree down. Next two days, NO TREE anywhere. Third day, tree is back in town square.

No, it is not becase of the rehab. It is 100% Regis and Kelly.

And finally, a question: If a tree falls in the park, and no guests are around to here it, does it make a noise?

FLcastmember

Valawen9 said:
Where is Regis and Kelly taping? In front of the castle?

They will build a stage in Town Square, over the planters, and over the statue on Roy and Minnie. They will then film with Regis's back facing the Castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom