MagicBand and FP+ -- OFFSITERS

EGelb

Original Poster
I'm visiting in Feb, and as MB's became available online, this changes everything. We're staying off-site at the Doubletree in DTD. I feel as if we journey into the parks w/o MagicBand's, we'll be at a severe disadvantage. Anyone feel me here?

I want to purchase some, but am so confused. I can use them for FP+, ressies and park tickets, right? Photopass too, just no charging and obviously no room key?

How does this all link up at home when I get it in the mail?

Would love to hear opinions and experiences. Thanks!!!!

JohnD

The MBs are a convenience, nothing more. Your tickets, which are RFID cards, act the same way. You tap those just as you would your MB.

You're welcome to purchase one if you want but it would only be because you want one that is themed or just want to use one. You don't get any more special access with an MB than your RFID card if you were staying off-site. Your access is determined by whether you're staying at an on-site resort, are an AP, or an off-site guest. So, your advanced FP+ is still limited to 30 days, for example.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I have a question if anyone could answer Id appreciate it, Friends are heading down soon and staying off site, They have purchased their tickets already. Can they use MDE to make FP+ selections yet or have to wait until they arrive and use the kiosks? Thanks in advance!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have a question if anyone could answer Id appreciate it, Friends are heading down soon and staying off site, They have purchased their tickets already. Can they use MDE to make FP+ selections yet or have to wait until they arrive and use the kiosks? Thanks in advance!
If they are 30 days or less away from their visit they can make FP+ on MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom