Magical moments pins?

DanStat

Originally posted by Vernonpush
Are those the small "button" type of batteries? Like those for hearing aids? We will be there for 6 days in Dec. and I want to make sure I have enough for the whole trip.

Yes. The pins come with an extra set, but my pin's batteries wore out in less than a week.

They are avaliable at EVERY gift shop. I bought two from the marketplace in the AKL.

Shannon_Yensid

I kno a lot of peoples batteries were not lasting more than a few days, but on my last trip, the original two lasted for 8 1/2 days and i saved the other two for my trip in december.

oh yes...if u have to pack the pins to get them home, take out the batteries until you get home so that u can tap on the pin and show your friends how it works....if u leave the batteries it, they become very dead batteries when u unpack them.

oh one more thing, to add to the list of rides they pins react to...who wants to be a millionaire, play it!, and at the contemporary on the 4th floor by the squished penny machines (i still don't kno what was setting them off there....)

Coree

If no one is going that can get the pins you want you should be able to just call Disney World's Merchandise Guest Services. The phone number is 407-363-6200. Just tell them what you're looking for and they can likely ship it out to you. Good luck!

leeocean

It also works during the show with Ellen, it flashes just orange during "the big bang." It would also go off whenever I walked under Spaceship Earth. One of my pins fell off, I brought my receipt to the store under the hat at MGM, they gave me a new one no questions asked.

cbj1979

The pins are very cool during rides. My favorite is when it glows solid red in El Rio Del Tiempo in Mexico.

Also, when we were walking through the Emporium on Main Street, we stopped to look at a couble of CM's pins and the MM pins went off. It seemed odd but finally realized one of the CMs had a remote (similar to a keyless entry remote for a car) hidden in his hands. I'm pretty sure he was able to set off the pins with the remote, but can anybody confirm? If so, how many CMs get to carry one?

Originally posted by cbj1979
The pins are very cool during rides. My favorite is when it glows solid red in El Rio Del Tiempo in Mexico.

Also, when we were walking through the Emporium on Main Street, we stopped to look at a couble of CM's pins and the MM pins went off. It seemed odd but finally realized one of the CMs had a remote (similar to a keyless entry remote for a car) hidden in his hands. I'm pretty sure he was able to set off the pins with the remote, but can anybody confirm? If so, how many CMs get to carry one?

I really think CM's can set them off.....mine went off at weird times!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom