Magic Themed Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

Original Poster
Magic Themed Attraction --

So after seeing videos of Mystic Manor I saw some areas that needed improvement.
So I've been thinking of ways to improve on the ride and bring it to Disney World. So here's what I've got.
Presto.jpg

A dark ride similar to MM themed to the Pixar short "Presto".
for those of you who arnt familiar with the short

"Vaudeville-era magician Presto DiGiotagione[a] is famous for a hat trick wherein he pulls his rabbit Alec Azamhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presto_(film)#endnote_name2 out of his top hat. The short begins with an unfed and irritated Alec locked in a cage, unable to reach his carrot.[4] After Presto returns from eating a meal, he begins practicing his act with Alec, revealing that his top hat is magically connected to a wizard's hat kept backstage with Alec, so that when Presto reaches into the top hat, his hand appears out of the wizard's hat, allowing him to grab Alec and pull him out of the top hat. He intends to feed Alec the carrot, but realizes that he is late for the show and rushes off to the stage without doing so, much to Alec's anger. Presto tried to start the performance, but Alec has reached his limit and refuses to cooperate until he is given the carrot. Presto then spends the rest of the show trying to catch Alec through the opening between his top hat and the wizard's hat."

In the ride guests would join Presto and Alec on a tour through Presto's home as Alec causes trouble for both Presto and the guests.
I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment but im just thinking about a lot of illusions and magic happening in front of guests during the ride.

3.jpg

As for location i'm thinking somewhere in DHS but preferably on a new magic mini land in-between main street and Tomorrowland in MK

MonorailRed

Applebees
I just saw the new Mystic Manor ride on youtube, seems like it could be a classic almost. I would have never thought of Presto....Genius! This attraction idea would definitely be awesome in DHS or somewhere near Main Street....

Alien

Original Poster
I just saw the new Mystic Manor ride on youtube, seems like it could be a classic almost. I would have never thought of Presto....Genius! This attraction idea would definitely be awesome in DHS or somewhere near Main Street....
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom