Magic Memories and You Start Time? and One Month Count Down

disneydude2000

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what time the Magic Memories and You show started as i cannot find an exact time on any website. i have found a few stating that it starts 15 mins prior to wishes, can anyone confirm this for me please :)

Also I am finally returning on 24th Sept for 2 weeks, really cant wait. anyone else gonna be out at same time as me?

Everyone enjoy your holidays and i know i will enjoy mine :D

BrittanyRose428

I was there in June and I'm like 90% sure it started 15 minutes before Wishes. I think it confused people into thinking that The Magic, The Memories and You was actually Wishes, because a lot of people left before Wishes started.

tagrd

When I was there in February it started 15 minutes before Wishes, and was shown again approximately 15 minutes after Wishes.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yeah, it generally starts 15 minutes before Wishes, and then 15 minutes after Wishes ends (so if Wishes is at 10, MMY will be shown at 9:45 and 10:30).

disneydude2000

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, will defo see it before or after, depending on how good perhaps both lol.

We also have a meal booked at California Grill to watch Wishes for my Mums 50th Birthday, wonder what the view of the light show will be like from there.

Only a Month away and i can hardly wait :D:D:sohappy::sohappy::D:D

Lisalyn

Thanks for the info, will defo see it before or after, depending on how good perhaps both lol.

We also have a meal booked at California Grill to watch Wishes for my Mums 50th Birthday, wonder what the view of the light show will be like from there.

Only a Month away and i can hardly wait :D:D:sohappy::sohappy::D:D

You will love love love seeing the fireworks from Cali Grill! They stream in the music...you get that 15th floor special viewing area - enjoy!!! :wave:

harveyt0206

I am so excited to see MM&Y this trip. I have read some great things about it on line but have purposely avoided watching any videos so that it truly is a new experience for us. We leave the day you arrive. Hope you have a great trip. You will love your Cali dining experience. It really is special.

Jakester

Say wishes is at 10pm, MMY will perform at 9:45pm, if the park is open later, there will be an encore presentation at 10:35pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom