Magic Kingdom Touring Plan

Should I make touring plans for international Disney parks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScorpionX

Original Poster
I am here today to create a series of touring plans, starting with the Magic Kingdom.

Be at the entrance by 9AM or earlier.
Enter Main Street USA.
  • Visit Walt Disney World Railroad.
Enter Adventureland.
  • Visit Swiss Family Treehouse.
  • Get FASTPASS for Jungle Cruise.
  • Visit Magic Carpets of Aladdin.
  • Visit Jungle Cruise.
  • Visit Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.
  • Visit Pirates of the Caribbean.
Enter Frontierland.
  • Visit Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
  • Eat lunch at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Café.
  • Visit Tom Sawyer's Island.
Enter Liberty Square.
  • Visit Hall of Presidents.
  • Watch Celebrate A Dream Come True! Parade and have a snack at Sleepy Hollow.
  • Visit Haunted Mansion.
Enter Fantasyland.
  • Get FASTPASS for Peter Pan's Flight.
  • Visit it's a small world.
  • Visit Peter Pan's Flight.
  • Visit Mickey's PhilharMagic.
  • See Dream Along with Mickey.
  • Visit Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
  • Get FASTPASS for Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
  • Visit Snow White's Scary Adventures.
  • Visit Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Enter Mickey's Toontown Fair.
  • Visit Minnie's Country House.
  • Visit Mickey's Country House.
  • Visit Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm.
Enter Tomorrowland.
  • Visit Tomorrowland Indy Speedway.
  • Get FASTPASS for Space Mountain.
  • Visit Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.
  • Visit Space Mountain.
  • Get FASTPASS for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
  • Visit Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Comedy Club.
  • Visit Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
  • Eat dinner at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café.
Enter Main Street USA.
  • Find a good spot to watch Wishes Fireworks Spectacular.
  • See Wishes Fireworks Spectacular @_____.

It really depends on how you want to enjoy the parks; do you want to see everything and don't mind hurrying, or do you want to relax and take in the ambiance?

DABIGCHEEZ

If you are there at opening, my biggest suggestion would be to get Fantasyland done first before it gets crazy. You can be done with FL in a short amount of time compared to later in the day.

glee

Dont plan. Cause if you mess up your plan you get stressed.

Plus planning is not as fun. Enjoy yourself and just go with it. :rolleyes:;)

No offense but I think I'll just stick with Len Testa and Bob Seehlinger. If this is how you like to tour the park then more power to you, but I think if you check out some other plans there is more efficient way to tour with less waiting in line. For example, doing e-ticket attractions first.

epcotWSC

I tend to fastpass Peter Pan first. The lines on that ride can be outrageous. Then after that I just fastpass the mountains. Most other things usually aren't too bad.

Although the best tip in the summer is that if it's not too nice of a day, it's best time to go hit up splash mountain since not as many people will be on it. I remember one time in July, it was a dreary morning and not too warm. I got there early, we ended up getting a fastpass for splash and when we were ready to ride it, there was no line. We literally walked on. I was shocked. Then we used our fastpass and got right on board again. Still there wasn't really a line.

About an hour or two later it was sunny and warm, we walked by splash mountain, packed.

mp2bill

What's the point of these itineraries? With the amount of attractions, things will never go the way you've planned.

NedLand

It's funny that he voted "yes" in his own poll. I feel bad for the Frog family, they have an awful vacation planner.

galaxy 9000

So is this the way he tours the magic kingdom?

If so i feel bad for him.

And yes these touring plans are funny.

I really hope he makes the international ones next :D

fbp

I stopped reading after the first two plans - at least get a Fastpass and then do the Treehouse.

Also, you bin' served kermitdefrog! :
The other people who voted yes only did so they could have a few more laughs. Awful is being generous.

jakeman

If you are there at opening, my biggest suggestion would be to get Fantasyland done first before it gets crazy. You can be done with FL in a short amount of time compared to later in the day.
This is what we do as well. We've found that if we are there at rope drop we can have all of FL completed in about 45 minutes.

Lucky

We save Swiss Family Treehouse for our second attraction. At rope drop we rush straight to Tom Sawyer Island before it gets mobbed.

These work for me.. Less people waiting in line at the Mountains.. and whoever mentioned Bob and Len... I agree. Using their good plan for Lines :wave: is always a good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom