Magic Kingdom Rides at Night

MomofPrincessGrace

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations on which rides in MK have a different experience at night than during the day? I can't remember any rides that we rode after dark on our last trip, and would like to ride a few rides after dinner one night.

Thanks!

disneyworlddad

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations on which rides in MK have a different experience at night than during the day? I can't remember any rides that we rode after dark on our last trip, and would like to ride a few rides after dinner one night.

Thanks!

On my last visit I did Big Thunder (seems a lot faster) and Jungle Cruise. Both Cool experiences. Also did dumbo at night, if you have memory maker have them do a long exposure picture in front it it. Looks Awesome!

Upvote 0

disneygeek90

Last time I did 7DMT in February with my friend we got on just as the fireworks were starting. It was an amazing spot to see those. I would guess it would be pretty hard to replicate that, though. Kinda just a right place, right time type thing.

Upvote 0

Mark P.

Co-signing TTA and Dumbo (two that we almost never do *until* nighttime) plus BTMRR, which "feels" like a completely different ride at night - we try to make that our last ride of the night, especially if we can get in line shortly before park closing.

Upvote 0

jimbo mack

Thunder & Splash mountain are special at night - for some reason it just adds to the excitement.
And also the Snow White ride & people mover as previously mentioned. Astro orbiter just gave me vertigo with all the bright lights spinning in the dark lol.

Upvote 0

Demeter Tess

I actually prefer to ride ALL the "mountains" at night! Big Thunder has beautiful nighttime lighting, the 7 Dwarfs queue is wonderfully atmospheric with the flickering lanterns and soundscape, Splash has magnificent views of the castle/fireworks, and I just love doing Space (and all of Tomorrowland, really) when the neon lighting is in full swing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom