"Magic Kingdom Hearts" - Imagineering a new video game

Jasonflz

I had a couple of ideas for both Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion:

For the Haunted Mansion, one of the Heartless here would be those Search Ghosts. One of the bosses would be Constance the murderous bride. You then return for a second trip through the ride, and it's themed to the Haunted Mansion Holiday, with the Nightmare Before Christmas characters in there.

For Splash Mountain, you first battle Brer Bear at the base of the hill leading to the big drop as a mini-boss. Then you go up to the top of the hill to Brer Fox's lair near the edge of the big waterfall. Here, you battle Brer Fox, the main boss of this attraction, while Brer Rabbit, tied to the barbecue spit, continuously cheers you on, and the only way to defeat the fox is to knock him over the edge of the waterfall.

That's a pretty cool idea!
Any for Tomorrowland?

FigmentJedi

Or maybe Twilight Town?

Well, I don't know what the storyline would be. Why don't we work something out, because I'm out of ideas. Storywise, the only thing I could come close to was this (which does not have the KH-only characters or Final Fantasy characters): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1824339/1/The_Battle_for_Disney. Mind you, it will not be the exact same story, but maybe we could incorporate elements of it into the game. It will not feature characters from Lego, WB, Toho, Daiei and Universal, as this fan fiction does.

Wow, citing my fanfiction, I'm impressed! Been procrastinating on the second draft in the form of "Final Mix" for a while and have been planning it out as one whole trilogy. Of course, it goes way past the scope of the parks later on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom