Magic Kingdom Build-Out

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I promise @Muppetsfan#1 It purely is a coincidence. It is pretty crazy. I just like Horizons and wanted it in Tomorrowland next to Carousel of Progress since it was kind of like a spiritual successor and it always has bugged me that there hasnt been anything in the old Galaxy Palace Theater space since it got demolished. I made a show building before I decided what it would be and it was the last idea I had for Tomorrowland. I swear I didn't even see your map, I'm not super active here on the imagineer forums as I'm pretty busy, but I just looked at it and it looks awesome. Had I been inspired by your idea I would have credited you, and I still can if you'd like me to. I'd never steal anyone's idea without giving proper credit!
There’s no need to apologize, I just thought that was one hell of a coincidence and it turns out I was right. Even if my work did inspire you, I would be honored more than offended if you didn’t ask me too.

I promise @Muppetsfan#1 It purely is a coincidence. It is pretty crazy. I just like Horizons and wanted it in Tomorrowland next to Carousel of Progress since it was kind of like a spiritual successor and it always has bugged me that there hasnt been anything in the old Galaxy Palace Theater space since it got demolished. I made a show building before I decided what it would be and it was the last idea I had for Tomorrowland. I swear I didn't even see your map, I'm not super active here on the imagineer forums as I'm pretty busy, but I just looked at it and it looks awesome. Had I been inspired by your idea I would have credited you, and I still can if you'd like me to. I'd never steal anyone's idea without giving proper credit!
Seems believable

J4546

whatever park you all build just include a camp discovery like attraction like in shanghai, that looks sooo cool but I dont know if it could ever be built in USA do to USA stuff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom