Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

Uponastar

Original Poster
Bonny Eby passed away last night. She was once a part of our group of friends and all of us feel the loss of a life taken much too soon. We offer our deepest sympathy to Andrew and MJ and wish them God's blessings in the hard times ahead.
As a small tribute, this thread is dedicated to Bonny's memory and to the spirit of friendship. We will carry on as usual in this thread, thinking of Bonny as we do, and holding our friends a little bit closer.

maggiegrace1

Bonny will be missed..I spoke to her in the beginning of December and she sounded so good..She was loved..:(
DSC04142.JPG

Rest In Peace Bonny!..I love you!:kiss:

Attachments

• bonny.jpg
    bonny.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 22

PotteryGal

RIP Bonny - no matter what she stuggled with, she loved and laid down her life for her little girl. May God grant her family comfort in the coming days.

Fantasmic!329

I am simply devastated over the passing of Bonny. :cry:

Like someone (Jenny, maybe?) said the other day, Bonny is one of the main reasons that brought us all together in our little family known as "Magic Friends."
I am very sorry that she is no longer with us, but I am forever grateful that I was lucky enough to call her my friend.

I hope that Andrew and MJ are doing okay during this very difficult time. The entire Eby family has my thoughts and prayers.

Bonny, my dear, dear friend...I am going to miss you so much. I hope that you are rewarded for all of your love and devotion here on Earth.
Thank you for all of the laughs, love, and advice over the years.
Love you so much Bon. :kiss: :kiss:

Disnut

I never got to meet her and her family.
But I will always thank her for starting our circle of friends that keeps getting larger and larger.
May Bonny rest in peace.

Dukeblue1016

I just heard about this from Kat and I cannot even begin to describe my utter disbelief and sorrow from this news. I will greatly miss her and I am even more saddened by the fact that just about two weeks ago I was thinking about how long it had been since I last talked to her and was meaning to send her a message just to say hi and see how MJ had been.

Bonny is actually the reason for this Magic Friends group and the original creator of this group of people in the chit-chat forum and it is because of her that I am able to consider a lot of people on here as good, close, personal friends. For that I cannot ever show my complete gratitude towards her for showing me such an incredible group of people that has been there for me as a support system, as friends, as caring people, and just as someone to feel comfortable spending my time talking to. I consider everyone on here I have connected with to really have a special place in my heart and are all people I am very thankful I have been fortunate enough to have as a part of my life in one way or another. And again, it is because of Bonny that I am able to say this and have you all here.

I will really miss you a lot Bonny, and I will be sending prayers to your loving family. You will be missed my many, but as Bun said... never forgotten.

Rest in peace.

PotteryGal

I just heard about this from Kat and I cannot even begin to describe my utter disbelief and sorrow from this news. I will greatly miss her and I am even more saddened by the fact that just about two weeks ago I was thinking about how long it had been since I last talked to her and was meaning to send her a message just to say hi and see how MJ had been.

Bonny is actually the reason for this Magic Friends group and the original creator of this group of people in the chit-chat forum and it is because of her that I am able to consider a lot of people on here as good, close, personal friends. For that I cannot ever show my complete gratitude towards her for showing me such an incredible group of people that has been there for me as a support system, as friends, as caring people, and just as someone to feel comfortable spending my time talking to. I consider everyone on here I have connected with to really have a special place in my heart and are all people I am very thankful I have been fortunate enough to have as a part of my life in one way or another. And again, it is because of Bonny that I am able to say this and have you all here.

I will really miss you a lot Bonny, and I will be sending prayers to your loving family. You will be missed my many, but as Bun said... never forgotten.

Rest in peace.

It's good to see you Joe....we've been missing you. :kiss:

WDWmazprty

Hey everyone:wave:

I never got a chance to meet Bonny on the boards, but it sounds like she was a nice lady. I only wish the best for her family and friends she left behind.

k.hunter30

I am so, so saddened to read this as I was checking in. While I never met Bonny in person, the conversations I've had with her through the forums and messaging were so touching.

And, to go off of what Joe said, I have Bonny to thank for my friendships with each of you. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be celebrating with my friend Stephanie on her bundle of joy; leaning on Jenny when dealing with different struggles; supporting Jo on balancing school and working at WDW, poking fun of Joe and Rick when I get the chance; the list goes on and on... As I take the time to be grateful for each of the connections I've made on here, I will remember Bonny and be thankful she was with us.

She will definitely be missed... My sincerest prayers go out to her husband and MJ.

PotteryGal

I am so, so saddened to read this as I was checking in. While I never met Bonny in person, the conversations I've had with her through the forums and messaging were so touching.

And, to go off of what Joe said, I have Bonny to thank for my friendships with each of you. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be celebrating with my friend Stephanie on her bundle of joy; leaning on Jenny when dealing with different struggles; supporting Jo on balancing school and working at WDW, poking fun of Joe and Rick when I get the chance; the list goes on and on... As I take the time to be grateful for each of the connections I've made on here, I will remember Bonny and be thankful she was with us.

She will definitely be missed... My sincerest prayers go out to her husband and MJ.

Okay - this made me tear up too.....love you hon! :kiss:

Wassup girl!? :D

Okay - if I could get this darn dizziness to knock off. :dazzle: I can't lay down at all - the room spins for a good minute.

PotteryGal

dizziness? What you been doing? :p
Dealing with sick kids and being snowbound for the last 4-5 days. Guess I just explained it to myself. :lol: Seriously though, I know it's an inner ear thing, so I'm going to wait it out. Pain in the tuckus though.

How's your day going?

sillyspook13

(Previously posted, but relevant to this thread.)

They were good friends of mine and I spent a lot of time at Disney with them, both working and on my days off. Unfortunately I lost touch with them over the last year or so.

Bonny was an amazing person. I can only imagine setting my own health aside for a child with as many special needs as MJ. Bonny did just that without complaint, simply out of love.

I know that Bonny has gone to heaven and, though it's still a little unusual for me, I will say a prayer for, Andrew, MJ, and for all of the lives Bonny has touched.

WDWmazprty

Dealing with sick kids and being snowbound for the last 4-5 days. Guess I just explained it to myself. :lol: Seriously though, I know it's an inner ear thing, so I'm going to wait it out. Pain in the tuckus though.

How's your day going?

LOL :ROFLOL: Yeah, I know how having sick kids can be. And being inside with all that snow can drive you crazy!
My day is going ok I guess. Still getting over the uneccessary loss by the Titans this past weekend:cry: But other than that its going ok. Looking forwadr now to my trip back to The World in Sept.!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom