Magic express to a different resort . . .

frybry02

Original Poster
My wife and I arriving late afternoon to Orlando. We booked a dinner reservation at the Grand Floridian which is a different resort than we will be staying. Are we able to book the magical express to the grand Floridian even though it is not our resort? If so, will our luggage still make it to our "home" resort?

Simba's Mom

I imagine you'll still have to book DME to your "home" resort. However, once you're on the bus, assuming that it stops at both where you're staying and the Grand Floridian, you could get off at the GF, and as I remember, the bus driver won't even notice. And your luggage will still go to where you're staying. However, if the GF and the resort where you're staying are 2 different buses, I don't think it's possible.

Polydweller

DME is licensed by MCO as a hotel transfer service, not a bus service. As such, they can only transfer you between the airport and your resort hotel. So, no, you cannot book a different hotel drop off. Simba's Mom gives dome ideas but no single DME bus goes to all resorts. They tend to go to only certain clusters of hotels so your hotel would likely have to be in the MK hotel region.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Simple answer, no.

As stated, if the bus to your resort happens to stop first at GF, you could get off there, but there's very little chance of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom