Magic Dorks

Disnut

Susan, Did you by chance drop this?

0098.jpg
dog food looks right and the bread but not raisin

nibblesandbits

Who eats raisin bread?

So when I was looking for a pic of a grocery list there were a bunch of funny ones!

Here is one a little child wrote:

1121.jpg
I eat rasin bread...:lookaroun

And you should find this book at the book store. It's by this guy who picked up shopping lists whenever he saw one and compiled them all into one book. It's so funny to read what people put on their shopping list and what combinations they get. My best friend and I seriously sat in the book store, reading the book together for like a half hour laughing our butts off. The name of the book is called Milk, Eggs, and Vodka. It's hilarious

I eat rasin bread...:lookaroun

And you should find this book at the book store. It's by this guy who picked up shopping lists whenever he saw one and compiled them all into one book. It's so funny to read what people put on their shopping list and what combinations they get. My best friend and I seriously sat in the book store, reading the book together for like a half hour laughing our butts off. The name of the book is called Milk, Eggs, and Vodka. It's hilarious

Sorry, I didn't mean to discriminate against raisin bread. *Hides from Dot, hoping not to get sent to the naughty mat*

I will have to check out that book, it should hilarious. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom