Magic Bands!!!!

DisneyChild1968

Original Poster
I had a particularly bad day yesterday. Bad day at work and then I ended up having to work late! I get home later than normal and really tired and not wanting to even deal with supper and notice that there is a box on the table. My husband immediately says to me, "You promised you wouldn't order anything else from QVC until after vacation." I told him that I hadn't! I can't imagine what it is. It never crossed my mind that it could be the Magic Bands....but lo and behold....it was our Magic Bands....suddenly, it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! 26 days and counting!!!!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Ours (mine and DH) will be here this week too(and next week too a split stay)!! We have 28 days!! Yay! So happy that brightened your day!!! And that you proved your hubby wrong when he thought you had ordered something again!! Haha! :joyfull:

JIMINYCR

Theres nothing like a package from Disney to brighten up a miserable day. Soooo how do they fit???
disney-graphics-disney-glitter-012368.gif

DisneyChild1968

Original Poster
WOW... you must have patience and nerves of steel.
The second my box arrives that box isnt going to last 2 seconds.
Theyrrrre calling to you.....releeeeease us....... put us on.... put us on.....:p:p:p

treasure-chest.jpg
You are so bad!!! YES!!! It is calling me!! I don't know how much longer I'll last. I'm sure that we will pull them out soon! I have a question, is all of my information already on it, or does that happen when we arrive and check in?

Roakor

You are so bad!!! YES!!! It is calling me!! I don't know how much longer I'll last. I'm sure that we will pull them out soon! I have a question, is all of my information already on it, or does that happen when we arrive and check in?

Much like a credit card the only info on the actual magic band is an identification number. Your information is stored on a server somewhere. when you scan the band it matches the band id to your account and thus your information. so for example when you go through a fass pass line it query's the server to see if that band id is suppose to have access at that time. When you pay for a dinning plan meal it query's the server to see if the account with that band id has the meal tickets and deducts them.

Roakor

in fact all new credit cards now come with the same technology as the magic band, an embedded chip. So in a way the magic band is just a personalized Disney credit card your strap to your wrist and carry with you throughout the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom