Magic Bands help

Alix26

Original Poster
Im from the UK and was wondering when i get to my resort would I recieve a personalised box with my band in?
I have seen some boxes that have your entire parties names on under each band and its rather cool!
Do i also have the choice to pick a colour or because i am from the UK will i have to wait and get what i am given?

Thanks!!!!

Rob562

Im from the UK and was wondering when i get to my resort would I recieve a personalised box with my band in?
I have seen some boxes that have your entire parties names on under each band and its rather cool!
Do i also have the choice to pick a colour or because i am from the UK will i have to wait and get what i am given?

Thanks!!!!

When you go into your MDE account you should have the link to personalize your Magic Band. It'll ask you for your address, and if your address is outside of the U.S. they'll send your personalized Bands to the front desk of your resort. As far as I know, you get the entire box at check-in. The only difference is that the delivery location is not your house.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom