Magic Band with 2 families

ajmellu7

Hi, in 19 days we are arriving at Old Key West as a group of 8! I have booked the whole trip so it is all currently in my name and all who are coming are linked via the Magic bands. Obviously we are doing some things together, but are eating at different restaurants for both our quick service and our table service meals. The question I have is can the magic bands be separated so each family has a set amount of meals and snack credits as the other family who are coming have never been before and are incredibly confused by the system and I can see them using more than they should very easily! Is that possible or would it just have to stay together? Thanks in advance guys.

Rob562

Hi, in 19 days we are arriving at Old Key West as a group of 8! I have booked the whole trip so it is all currently in my name and all who are coming are linked via the Magic bands. Obviously we are doing some things together, but are eating at different restaurants for both our quick service and our table service meals. The question I have is can the magic bands be separated so each family has a set amount of meals and snack credits as the other family who are coming have never been before and are incredibly confused by the system and I can see them using more than they should very easily! Is that possible or would it just have to stay together? Thanks in advance guys.

While you can have different credit cards on file for different people for room charging, Dining Plan credits are pooled among everyone in the same room. People will have to keep track.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom