Magic band help..... how to create??

Sarbear1989

Original Poster
HI,

i have my resort reservation linked on MDE.

We purchased our tickets from a separate company. they came in the post the other day and were cards. i entered the number onto MDE hoping that it would then let me create my magic band. All it shows however is just my linked card ticket.

As i didnt purchase my tickets directly with Disney does this mean i cannot create a magicband??

Thanks for your help and sorry if this has been answered before!

TheMouseFan

HI,

i have my resort reservation linked on MDE.

We purchased our tickets from a separate company. they came in the post the other day and were cards. i entered the number onto MDE hoping that it would then let me create my magic band. All it shows however is just my linked card ticket.

As i didnt purchase my tickets directly with Disney does this mean i cannot create a magicband??

Thanks for your help and sorry if this has been answered before!
No, the resort reservation is what triggers a MagicBand being sent to you. No tickets are even needed. If you just linked your resort reservation, I would give it a few days, as MDE is sometimes slow, but if it still doesn't allow you to customize your bands, I would call and ask about it.

Rob562

I agree that you should wait a day or two after linking your resort reservation before panicking. It'll show up on the MDE main page as a link that says "Customize your MagicBands by..."

Or try going into the "MagicBands and Cards" section of the MDE site. Any pending/customizable orders will show up there.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom