Maggie's Amazing Disney Vacation!

Just want to start off by saying..This was the BEST vacation EVER!!.

We arrived Saturday March 3 at around noon...:)
071715.jpg

Our room was ready at POP and we were in Building one floor one The 50's section..Right near the pool and close to The Food court and Lobby..:)

Maggie was thrilled to be out of the car seat and was happy to explore the room...
075417.jpg

Some friends of ours who live in Tampa and know of Maggie but have never met her..came to vist us at the hotel..So that was fun..They have only seen her in pics and were thrilled to meet her....:)

We hung out at the hotel that night to get ready for The Magic Kingdom Bright and Early on Sunday..:)
105015.jpg

nibblesandbits

Yay!!! I finished!!!!

I loved the report!!! So glad you had a great time!!! (Hoping we'll get to be having fun together in Sept!)

You all looked like such a happy family and I'm so glad you got that family time together!!! Love you!!!

And thanks again for the postcard! :kiss:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
So he did buy you that hoop skirt?
:animwink:
I had one already..;)
:sohappy:

I'm glad you are home my love! I'm even more glad that you had such a good time. :D
Thanks sweetie..:kiss:
Yay!!! I finished!!!!

I loved the report!!! So glad you had a great time!!! (Hoping we'll get to be having fun together in Sept!)

You all looked like such a happy family and I'm so glad you got that family time together!!! Love you!!!

And thanks again for the postcard! :kiss:
Thanks...Im glad you liked it..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
This thread needs more pictures.

Of Dopey!

:D
Here ya go baby....:)

I made sure to take a picture of him every time I saw him..He is My Favorite Dwarf you know..;):fork:

Attachments

• dopey.jpg
    dopey.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 22
  • dopey2.jpg
    dopey2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
  • dopey3.jpg
    dopey3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 18

dopey

I notice that in all the pictures of Dopey, the women are all looking at him and all the men are looking at something else (except for the one old guy looking at Dopey; who knows what's up with that.). Chicks dig Dopey. :cool: :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I notice that in all the pictures of Dopey, the women are all looking at him and all the men are looking at something else (except for the one old guy looking at Dopey; who knows what's up with that.). Chicks dig Dopey. :cool: :D

I sense an answer to a bigger problem in that observation...:lookaroun :eek:

dopey

That's not the problem I was referring to...it is more like women's choices in men in general...:lookaroun

I don't see how it's a problem for dwarves. Maybe it's a problem for non-dwarves. But we can't all be short, bald with really big ears. Some guys are just lucky, I guess. :D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I sense an answer to a bigger problem in that observation...:lookaroun :eek:

Oh, no. It's not a problem that dudes don't like Dopey as much as the babes. But thanks for your concern! :)

That's not the problem I was referring to...it is more like women's choices in men in general...:lookaroun

I don't see how it's a problem for dwarves. Maybe it's a problem for non-dwarves. But we can't all be short, bald with really big ears. Some guys are just lucky, I guess. :D
Well..Im glad that is cleared up guys..:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom