Lynx passes delivery?

celiacoba

Original Poster
Hello, I wanted to buy online a lynx pass that is valid for a week. The problem is that I am Spanish, and I don't know if they can send it here to Spain. In the web page, it doesn't say anything about this...

I have written them an e-mail, but they didn't answer.

Also, I don't want to call them because I don't understand anything when American people speak XD

Can somebody tell me if they can delivery it to other countries?

Thank you!!

Rob562

I can't answer your question, but just as a suggestion, I would highly recommend against relying on Lynx for any kind of transport in/around Disney. While it is very economical, it's not very efficient or convenient in most instances, especially for the Disney parks.

-Rob

celiacoba

Original Poster
Thanks for your answer, but i wouldn't use it in Disney. I will stay one week at cabana bay beach, in universal, and there i need to use the Lynx to go from the airport to the hotel, to go to the i-ride to have dinner, to go to the supermarket...

lazyboy97o

Thanks for your answer, but i wouldn't use it in Disney. I will stay one week at cabana bay beach, in universal, and there i need to use the Lynx to go from the airport to the hotel, to go to the i-ride to have dinner, to go to the supermarket...
Do be aware then that there is no direct bus service between Orlando International Airport and Universal Orlando Resort. There are also not many very convenient supermarkets in the area nor do you really have a place to put many groceries.

celiacoba

Original Poster
Yeah, I know that there aren't direct buses, but it's still better for me to transfer than to pay a taxi, I don't have much money. And i have studied the lynx routes, and I have seen that, right outside the cabana bay beach (my hotel), there is one bus stop, where you can take the route 21 and then it stops in a big walmart, in Turkey Lake. So I think I could use a lot that buses, the only problem is, as I said, that I don't know if they can delivery the passes to Spain.

fugawe09

Why not board Bus 11 at the airport (pay the single ride cash fare) and take it all the way to the Lynx Central Station where you can purchase your pass in person? Then take Bus 21 toward Universal. Sure it costs you an extra $2.50 fare, but that's probably no more than having mailed internationally and you know it won't get lost in the mail. Just make sure to have exact change in USD.

But in all seriousness, understand that public transit in Orlando is not like Europe. Sure, the iRide trolley is for tourists going up and down International Drive. But in general the system is not designed to go in between major destinations. It is designed to get people to and from work or college at peak times and the rest of the day it is a place for vagrants to hang out in the air conditioning.

celiacoba

Original Poster
Thanks, but I arrive late to Orlando, at 7 pm, so when i arrive to Central Station, I think it will be closed :(. And it's too far to go from Cabana Bay Beach another day...

I'm surprised to know that thing about the vagrants and the buses... :eek: Here in Spain buses there are "normal" people everytime during the day in the buses, and tourists are welcome if they want to use them too.

I think I will try, and if I don't feel comfortable using them, then I will think what to do...

I have one question, ¿Is it possible to get on the bus with some suitcases? As we are 2, I think we will have 4 suitcases (2 each one), two small and two bigger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom