Luggage Transfer

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That is exactly what you do. Note that it will take several hours for the transfer and likely will not be at the second resort until late afternoon. You can either pick up your luggage yourself or call Bell Services to deliver it to your room.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
That is exactly what you do. Note that it will take several hours for the transfer and likely will not be at the second resort until late afternoon. You can either pick up your luggage yourself or call Bell Services to deliver it to your room.
Hopefully it will be to the second resort by the time we get there. I imagine we'll be gone most of the day so it really shouldn't be an issue.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

We've done this before transferring from the Swan to the Boardwalk... We left our luggage and food and whatnot with bellhop at Swan and they took it to the Boardwalk for us. When we got into our room at the Boardwalk, I called bellhop at the Boardwalk and they had it and brought it to our room... I did not have to go and pick anything up. Also note that we had milk (and perishables) transferred and we told the Swan that and they put it in a refrigerator for us and when they took it to the Boardwalk the Boardwalk also stored it in a refrigerator for us as well. Hope this helps! :)

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Interesting this about this that I did not know until my last trip, they will NOT deliver it to your room unless you are in the room to receive it.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Interesting this about this that I did not know until my last trip, they will NOT deliver it to your room unless you are in the room to receive it.

Correct. The only luggage they will deliver without you being there are the yellow-tagged bags from Magical Express.

-Rob

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

Odd. We switched from all star to art last week. We left our bags with all star and when we stopped by art around 4pm, all our bags were in our room. Maybe it's because one member of our party was flying in that day so magical express was already delivering her bags? Either way it was super easy to get our luggage to our new resort.

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Odd. We switched from all star to art last week. We left our bags with all star and when we stopped by art around 4pm, all our bags were in our room. Maybe it's because one member of our party was flying in that day so magical express was already delivering her bags? Either way it was super easy to get our luggage to our new resort.

I do agree that the luggage transfer process is great. Nice to be able to leave one hotel in the morning, go to the parks and then go back to a different hotel and not really have to worry about your luggage.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom