Luggage hold help

phllymouse

My plan...I am staying at All star resort.
Friday night and Saturday night.
I plan on being at the park all day Sunday after I check out. Then I am moving on to a resort in Orlando (I work for the company...YEAAA Free!) by Uber. Late Sunday night after fireworks.
My concern is...when does luggage hold close...worrying about not getting it. Is there a way of getting it after they close?
If I cannot my plan will go up in smoke a bit.

NeedMoreMickey

Are you talking about leaving your luggage with bell services? I wasn't aware they did close. If you check in the hotel at 1:00am there is probably someone there to help you with your luggage. Maybe I'm wrong.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Why not put your luggage in your car and either keep it there until you go to Orlando resort or take your luggage(or have it shipped) to your next hotel!? Save some money!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I'd call the resort directly to double-check on Bell Services hours. I Googled it and saw some posts online suggesting that Bell Services at the All-Star Resorts closes at 11pm, but that information could be out of date.

If your bag(s) are quite small (e.g., if you just had a backpack or underseater), you could also consider leaving them in a locker at the park, so you don't have to go back to the resort to get them. Locations, dimensions and prices here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/locker-rentals/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom