love bugs?

Philo

I hear they are on the way but I wouldn't bee too worried. I'm certainly not keen on being surrounded by the things but I think after an hour or so you will be so used to them that you just won't care anymore.

Upvote 0
I believe love bugs are there in March & some summer months and maybe the end of August beginning of Sept. The Fall months I have never seen them there. I think the cooler AM/PM's may kill them, also just a thought while in the parks you will not see them, Disney has some ways of pests not like the parks they put out certain sounds in the areas as well as smells that bugs, etc do not like. Next time you're in the parks see if you notice any birds flying around, I doubt you will. :) have a great trip. We will be there Mid October and can hardly wait already....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

Next time you're in the parks see if you notice any birds flying around, I doubt you will. :) have a great trip. We will be there Mid October and can hardly wait already....:sohappy:

Whatever Disney does to discourage the birds flying over is destroyed by guests who feed the birds but that's another thread altogether :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I was just there yesterday and I certainly saw the occasional lovebugs but not even close to swarms of them I have come across in past trips. Dont even give it a second thought, it wont be an issue at all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Samwayla

I live near Tampa. They were bad in April this year (I had just bought a new car so I was washing it like every day to make sure the bugs didn't pit my paint). They have been making a small comeback over the last couple weeks but they are nowhere near as bad as I have seen them in the past.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom