Lots & Lots Of Food Report WITH Pictures First Ever???

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Aloha Isle

Green Dole Whip

DSC_3156.jpg

Total Bill $5.10

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Columbia Harbor House

Fried Shrimp Basket - Served with Coleslaw and French Fries

Chicken Breast Nuggets and Fish - Served with French Fries or Apple Slices

Chocolate Cake

Apple Crisp

DSC_3278.jpg

CHH is always awesome and good to get out of the relm of burgers and dogs every once in a while. That apple dessert is amazing as well!

Total Bill $47.83

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
$2,216.72

That is all of our food and snacks added up during our 16 day trip. Almost $70 a person per day. Not bad.

We had great food this trip. EVERYTHING except Sci-Fi was good. Some things were a little bit of a let down but the only real meal that I wish I could take back was Sci-Fi and its more of a disappointment because the place has such a great feel to it.

The point of this whole thread was to show as many food options as I possibly could. When I first started planning my Disney Trips and had to pick places to eat I searched high and low to find pictures of the food I was interested in trying. I could hardly find anything. So hopefully this thread will stay around a long time and help out plenty of people.

Another thing I want to stress is that I am a pretty picky eater. I like a lot of plain stuff. My goal is not to discourage anyone from eating someone but to show some pictures and give mine and Colleens opinion on what we ate.

It looks like I guessed wrong and took up too many spots for pictures. Sue me. But this is it for our food pictures this trip! Hope everyone enjoyed and that I helped a few people understand and see what Disney has to offer as far as food and snacks!

828tnt

now...... GREAT THREAD!!!! GREAT PICS!!!!!!

go flyers!

i agree with much of what i've seen so far. cg is great if you can enjoy the view. it's an experience.

narcoosee's is absolutely one of our favs. lecelier's rep speaks for itself. bw bakery is great btw. we love 1900 pf, but not the sushi...lol

i'm sure you have much, much more to post.......so have at it!

thanks btw!

I'm so dam jelious right now, for some darn reason I can not get reservations here. How long in advance did you call for yours I think that we make our hotel reservations too close to the number of days you need to call by to get in. Everything looks so darn wonderful. Happy for you both!!!

Le Cellier Steakhouse

The famous Pretzel Bread

Epcot91.jpg

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce

Colleen subbed Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes for her Risotto
Epcot92.jpg

Epcot99.jpg

I subbed Roasted Potatoes for my Risotto
Epcot93.jpg

Epcot98.jpg

New York Strip Steak - topped with bercy butter and served with Gruyere Yukon Gold Potato Gratin

Nick did not change a thing with his meal

Epcot97.jpg

Chocolate "Moose" - Chocolate Mousse rolled in Toasted Chocolate Crumbs with Maple Leaf Antlers

Epcot116.jpg

Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake - finished with Honey-Thyme Anglaise and a Chocolate-Vanilla Walnut Sauce

Epcot117.jpg

Epcot95.jpg

Do I really need to even review this? I mean you can just look and see that everything was CRAZY good here. Our server even gave us a bowl of Cheddar Cheese Soup to dip our Pretzel Bread in. I don't like yellow cheese but it was still awesome she did that.

Total Bill $143.79
Epcot96.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm so dam jelious right now, for some darn reason I can not get reservations here. How long in advance did you call for yours I think that we make our hotel reservations too close to the number of days you need to call by to get in. Everything looks so darn wonderful. Happy for you both!!!
Le Cellier will typically be booked solid at 185-180 days out. You might get lucky and stumble upon a cancellation inside of that time frame but to do that you need to keep checking daily until you get lucky.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

180 days out up dark and early online. If you want something that fills up that is how you have to get it!

JillC LI

Why all the reserved spots? Can't you just add your pics as you're ready?

In any case, I just wanted to agree with you about the strawberry soup at 1900 Park Fare. If you ask me, it's worth the price of the meal just to sit there and eat that soup! :slurp: I also had 4 bowls of it, and I'm a small person! LOL. I tried to make it at home afterwards with the recipe posted online here, but alas, it just wasn't the same. Sigh.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Why all the reserved spots? Can't you just add your pics as you're ready?

In any case, I just wanted to agree with you about the strawberry soup at 1900 Park Fare. If you ask me, it's worth the price of the meal just to sit there and eat that soup! :slurp: I also had 4 bowls of it, and I'm a small person! LOL. I tried to make it at home afterwards with the recipe posted online here, but alas, it just wasn't the same. Sigh.

I thought I explained why I reserved all the spots :shrug:

The recipes online are almost NEVER the same!

GymLeaderPhil

I think either there's been a change in leadership at Sunshine Seasons and/or they've been trying to cut costs. My favorite Turkey and Monterey Jack Cheese on Foccacia has been altered (some sort of slaw dressing, dry/flavorless bread, and the addition of a rather disgusted potato salad as a side) that I tend to head straight for World Showcase instead of my once favorite pavilion. :cry:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think either there's been a change in leadership at Sunshine Seasons and/or they've been trying to cut costs. My favorite Turkey and Monterey Jack Cheese on Foccacia has been altered (some sort of slaw dressing, dry/flavorless bread, and the addition of a rather disgusted potato salad as a side) that I tend to head straight for World Showcase instead of my once favorite pavilion. :cry:

Yeah something was up with all of the food. The only thing that was the same were the desserts.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Wow that bacon wrapped meatloaf with the onion strings on top looked fabulous! I think I might have to make a trip to the Wolfgang Puck Express next time. Bacon and meatloaf are my husband's favorite so he will readily agree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom