1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Lost D23 Membership Card

Discussion in 'WDW Parks General Discussion' started by sxeensweet, Oct 3, 2012.

1. sxeensweet

sxeensweet Love a little Disney every day!! ;) Premium Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle! Lol and have tried contacting D23 to no avail. I can't find my card that has my member number on it. I need to renew my membership as well has will need the card to go to Magic and Merriment and to buy tickets for that too. The number is on nothing I can find and I wanted to hurry up and renew so I get my new card in time to go to Magic and Merriment. Anyone has any advice of what to do?? :(
  2. stillgoofy

stillgoofy Active Member

I've always had good response from D23 via email (within 24 hours anyway). Did you try to email and they haven't responded.
    raven24 and sxeensweet like this.
  3. wiigirl

wiigirl Well-Known Member

Me too...email is always a really fast response.
    [​IMG]
    sxeensweet likes this.
  4. sxeensweet

sxeensweet Love a little Disney every day!! ;) Premium Member

Yeah tries
    Yeah I have tried and got nothing back yet. Will they be able to help me with that? I know a while back someone had problems just changing their address. Hoping I don't run into any snags as the tickets for Merriment go on sell 10/15. I know I kept all my cards somewhere and can't remember where though. Lol. When I need them of course I can't find them. :(