Rumor Looks like Deluxe EMH at MK is no more

CaptainAmerica

Why are you taking such issue with other people liking it more at Mk? What is going on to make you this upset? You’re belittling people for no reason at all?
My sole objection was to the framing of the original post, which sought to frame this as a permanent cut. It is neither permanent, nor a cut.

From that point forward I was simply responding to people who quoted me. I didn't initiate the interaction between us, you did.

…to sell overpriced “second day” tickets that aren’t selling
What? The Halloween Party is selling much better than Deluxe Resorts are these days.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Staying up late isn't the weird part, not finding anything to do at Studios is the weird part. Rock'n'Rollercoaster is the only thing at Studios with an inordinate height requirement.
The only open HS stuff my 5 year old would do during EMM: Toy Story Mania, Alien Swirling Saucers, Muppets, and Runaway Railway.

Stuff my kid will do at MK during EMH:
small world, Dumbo, Mad Tea Party, PhilharMagic, Peter Pan, carousel, Pooh, Under the Sea, Astro Orbiter, Buzz, Laugh Floor, Speedway, Country Bear, Pirates, treehouse, Magic Carpets, and Tiki Room.

Both parks have other open attractions, obviously, but that's the stuff he does.

HS is already light on attractions but it's even worse for folks not doing coasters. At least during the day there are live shows.

Drdcm

….it’s what happens when you way overpay for your DVC…you become so salty you have to wear a rain coat and carry an umbrella
Nah they were just objecting to the framing of the original post that had neither the words “cut” or “permanent” in it. That’s why they can be mean and question other people’s parenting skills.

FWIW, I would rather have MK and would likely cancel my Deluxe reservation if they had switched the EMH options. That being said, I understand that they aren’t guaranteed and we didn’t have EMH dates for Oct yet, so wouldn’t have counted on it happening anyway.

CaptainAmerica

That’s why they can be mean and question other people’s parenting skills.
1692285301021.png

Drdcm

I meant that your situation seems rare to me, not that there's anything bad or inappropriate about it.

The people who tend to stay up very late don't tend to be the families with the sub-40-inchers.
Ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I am sorry I misinterpreted your meaning and went after you for it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would also add that Oct is the start of the new fiscal year for Disney, and thus could be permanent because of that. If it was for the parties it presumably would have started prior to October, but we won’t know for sure until January.
There has been a concerted internal effort to reduce bennies and then repackage them as “add ons” since at least 2016…

So don’t think this isn’t along those lines

Zebra Bob will not change his spots.

Everyone Start quoting their freshman Econ book (which wasn’t understood) and keep defending him. Have at it

nickys

Premium Member
Starting in October it appears that Deluxe EMH on Wed at the MK is no more, it appears to be replaced by EMH at DHS. While I greatly appreciate DHS getting added, losing the late night at MK is a huge blow.
It isn’t permanent. Not even sure it will last all through the party season, although it might do.

When this was trialled for the last two weeks of the Christmas party the guest response was overwhelmingly positive. But I can understand the disappointment of others if this does last the whole of the party season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom