Looking for video from Disney Fantasy July 15-22, 2017

Aerik1

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

This is a long shot but I've got to try.

Our family was on the Fantasy from July 15-22, 2017 and I am kicking myself because I missed a huge opportunity.

Donna Vivino was doing a couple shows on our ship and she was fantastic. During the family show, she invited kids up to the stage to sing along with her to Let It Go.

My son, being the drama llama that he is, happened to be in line during the belt it out part of the song and boy, did he taking the microphone for himself and just having a great ol' time.

I'm looking to see if any family out there got a video of this happening. There were a lot of kids up there so my hope is that I can connect with at least one family that can help me out. I have some pictures but a) my camera (or the user, me) was not that good and they came out blurry and b) I may have been laughing too hard to operate it properly.

ChuckElias

Oh my gosh, what a fantastic experience for your son. I'm sure you've thought to search YouTube.

This might also be a long-shot, but I would also contact DCL and ask them if they recorded the event. They have video of the stage shows to play on the stateroom TVs. I don't know if they record the special event artists, but it couldn't hurt to find out.

Good luck. I hope you find it. What a great memento that would be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom