Longest Trip Report...EVER

golenium

Original Poster
Hey everybody, if you're interested in reading about my March 19th-25th WDW trip in overly gory detail, here's the link!

Enjoy!

If you don't want to spend all that time reading it, there's at least some cool pics I took!

hankhill

based upon the first two days

I am not sure why you would go back in 2008. All I read was anger. Rides stunk, people stunk, reception stunk, houskeeping stunk, lines stunk, cast members who cant drive stunk and drivers stunk. I couldnt read anymore or I just might have to cancel my May trip. Put something on here that says read only if in care of a doctor or access to anti-depressants. :confused:

golenium

Original Poster
I admit the first day didn't go well at all, but the rest of the trip was fantastic! I'd go again in a second!

TrentMom

Great report.:slurp:

Just did not appreciate Jenn's comments about people at the value resorts. My family and I are just as classy as people staying at the upscale resorts. We just are not in the position financially to stay at one of the more upscale resorts. You are only sleeping in the room ,it seems so wasteful to spend that kind of money. I do appreciate that you do not feel the same way.

Anyways, that really was the longest trip report I ever read. But, it was worth it. Good Job!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yellow Shoes

I'm not suprised that the link is gone.

Frequent references to "hicks" does not necessarily make you a lot of friends.

I suspect our long-suffering traveller received some not-so-nice private messages.

Sometimes retreat is the only honorable option...........

Sledge

Account Suspended
Damn I want to read this. From the sound of it it sounds like only poor people stay at the Value Resorts. Haha. Funny. I agree with the argument that you're never in the room anyways.

TrentMom

Sledge said:
Damn I want to read this. From the sound of it it sounds like only poor people stay at the Value Resorts. Haha. Funny. I agree with the argument that you're never in the room anyways.

Check you Private Messages...Enjoy

JEDIsney

Could someone send the report to me as well, if possible?

I would like to hear what this person has to say, and I'm in the mood for a good, long update on the parks.

Thank you.

bhg469

I read it after it was posted and idagreed with the comments about the class of people staying at the resorts. He mentioned the people at the grand floridian walking around with their noses in the air but then turns around and acts the same way towards the value resorts...... Im sure he didn't intend to be rude about it I woulden't give the guy a hard time about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom