Long Time Wondering

salatari

Original Poster
What makes the Little Red Wagon's Corndog's so good & what is on the second floor of the buildings in New Orleans Square?

ShanenLuvsDsny

I love those corndogs too!:D I've wondered the same thing. I'm not sure about the second floor rooms in New Orleans,but I think some of them are just used for storage. A cast member would know for sure. I wanna know too. :animwink:

WDWFanatic

Well I'm no cast member but i know some of the rooms are used for the famous club 33. Others make up the rooms of the art gallery, and some may just be fake or as stated already, for storage. You ever notice the mixed drinks sitting on the second floor railings, and the sounds of people chatting? its a nice touch.

dianedisney

Club 33

Above Blue Bayou in the New Orleans area of Disneyland is a the "Famous" the "Expensive" the "Very Private Membership" Club 33. When you walk by The Blue Bayou Restaurant to the right you will see a door next to the door is the street number 33. That is the private entrance and the only establishment in DL that services alcohol. In order to dine there you have to be a guest of a member, the average cost of a meal is around $45.00 pp. From what I hear the food is well worth it. Hope this helps, have a Disney Day!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom