lockers at Fort Wilderness?

European

Hi! Do you know if they have lockers at Fort Wilderness? It's for my pin collection. I don't feel like taking them along all the time. I'm going tent camping. Do you think it would be safe to leave them in my tent? I will be bringing a lock for my suitcase and perhaps for my tent as well. I know there are lockers at the entrance of the parks, but if I want to park hop, it becomes a bit expensive

crazygirley

Will you have a car? They would be safe locked in the trunk of your car. I am not sure how the "check-in lobby" at fort wilderness is like, but at the other WDW resorts, there is an area near guest relations where they hold valuables. You should check on that.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Locker rental works like parking at the parks--you pay once if you keep your receipt.

...........although it is a little more complicated.

Rent locker at MK for $7
return key at MK, get $2 back and a receipt
rent locker at Studios with receipt and $2
return key at Studios and get $2 back
rent locker at Epcot with receipt and $2
return key at Epcot and get $2 back

In Jan 2002 we got American cash back. Some people have gotten Disney dollars back. Didn't really matter to me.

Upvote 0

European

Original Poster
Oh I see. I had no idea it worked like that. So this means you can rent lockers for just 5 USD. But is this for 1 day only? Or can you do this your entire vacation (so 5 USD in total)?

Upvote 0

European

Original Poster
OK. I guess this applies for just 1 day. But what if you keep the key? Are you able to use it the next day or even the week afterwards? That way I will only have to pay $30 (for all parks, also water parks) and I have my pins near me all the time. I'm staying 2 weeks btw. So if I can't do this it will be 14 X 5= $ 70.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom