Local Hotels Allowing Pets for Fla residents

Erika

Oh no! I liked the title of this thread and was really interested in reading it. Don't feel too badly about the negative rep. Most of us have received it, trust me! :wave:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
I was just asking, no reason to remove your post. I thought it somehow related. Thats why I said no offence.

Erika, the thread basically said that fl residents could bring their pets with them to some hotels in New Orleans.

Erika

Thrawn said:
I was just asking, no reason to remove your post. I thought it somehow related. Thats why I said no offence.

Erika, the thread basically said that fl residents could bring their pets with them to some hotels in New Orleans.

Ah, thanks, good for them (the hotel managers)!!! I read that the reason a lot of people stay in danger rather than evacuate is because shelters don't allow pets. It's nice to know they have someplace to go in the aftermath.

Kadee

I think it is wonderful that the hotels did this. I think they ALL should do that. I never leave during a hurricane because of my 2 dogs.

Ringo, I really hope no one gave you a neg. rep for this. Just in case, here's a bump from me.:)

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Yeah, I doubt she got any, but I certainly did from her =/
Oh well ... my care factor stays at 0.

As far as not leaving because of pets ... if you can't find a hotel that will take them, put them in your car, open the windows a little. They will be fine in a car for a night. No reason to risk your lives (and your pets and families) because you don't want to leave them. There is no reason not to take them along. Plus, if they are quiet, no one will ever know they are there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom