Lobster?

MOUSEGIRL

Original Poster
Who has the best Lobster in WDW? In December we are going with our senior parents and they have requested at least one dinner that they can get lobster. We have the Deluxe Dining Plan so we really font care if eat at a signature dinning restaurant, we are going to have way to much food. Thank you in advance for your help.

Disneyhead'71

For a Disney O&O, Narcoosee's.

Just FYI, the best lobster on property is at The Bull and Bear at The Waldorf.

lobster_on_the_spit.jpg

zurgandfriend

The Boathouse has a New England Lobster bake for 2 which my DW and I enjoyed, basically a New England clam bake with lobster, clams, mussels corn, potatoes and sausage. My DS had the crab stuffed baked lobster which he said was excellent. In the past I has a Cantonese style lobster at the Blue Zoo which was very good. For the record we are from New England as well and enjoy our lobsters.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

No one ever thinks of this :). SHULA's, at the Dolphin....
Huh? That's a Steak House (and a REALLY good one).

But Shula's has Whole Lobster, and Lobster Tails.... really GOOD offerings, sized the way Shula's sizes everything :).

Since the demise of Fulton's? My dear wife and I have been enjoying a "Steak Night", and a "Lobster Night" at Shula's :).

jaklgreen

Another vote for Narcoossee. I don't really care for lobster but I had the dining plan and got the surf and turf and I really enjoyed it. So if a non-lobster eater liked it, it must be pretty good.

ABQ

Paddlefish has the best, imho. It's the simple traditional style dish I have had from Cape Cod to Nova Scotia. Take a lobster, boil it, serve it. No nonsense, with mussels, corn and potatoes, which I ignored for the most part.

disney-springs-paddlefish-home-da694f.jpg

joejccva71

Paddlefish has the best, imho. It's the simple traditional style dish I have had from Cape Cod to Nova Scotia. Take a lobster, boil it, serve it. No nonsense, with mussels, corn and potatoes, which I ignored for the most part.

disney-springs-paddlefish-home-da694f.jpg

Eating at Paddlefish my first night at Disney. Been waiting to try one of their Lobster Clambakes. :)

We're also eating at Yachtsman, Narcoosee's and Cali Grill during our 8 day stay. I get to be a little seafood fiend.

CaptainAmerica

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom