Lobster on the dining plan?

Reno

Original Poster
Anyplace? I see it on the Capn Jack's menu and Rain Forest. Add a lobster tail for 12.99? Don't laugh, my son wants to try lobster but I don't want to waste a meal if he hates it....And now my next question....Capn Jack or Rain Forest?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Anyplace? I see it on the Capn Jack's menu and Rain Forest. Add a lobster tail for 12.99? Don't laugh, my son wants to try lobster but I don't want to waste a meal if he hates it....And now my next question....Capn Jack or Rain Forest?

The "add-on" menu items cost extra on DDP.

If it's a menu item as an entree, then it'd be allowed.

tink rules

Now the question is... what are you going to do if he likes it???? This happened to us on our regular summer vacations in the mountains... went to our favorite restaurant (a lodge....) and ordered regular items for the adults and the kids meals for my two nephews who were traveling with us... The oldest one wanted to "try" it and nearly ate most of the dinner!!! We sent him back to my sister learning two of the most expensive French words on the menu... Filet Mignon!!!

I'm not sure how the rainforest is...

If he wants to try lobster... get a lobster tail at home and broil it... it will be cheaper that way... don't forget the drawn butter...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Now the question is... what are you going to do if he likes it???? This happened to us on our regular summer vacations in the mountains... went to our favorite restaurant (a lodge....) and ordered regular items for the adults and the kids meals for my two nephews who were traveling with us... The oldest one wanted to "try" it and nearly ate most of the dinner!!! We sent him back to my sister learning two of the most expensive French words on the menu... Filet Mignon!!!

I'm not sure how the rainforest is...

If he wants to try lobster... get a lobster tail at home and broil it... it will be cheaper that way... don't forget the drawn butter...

Red Lobster Restaurant
Red%20Lobster%20logo%20high.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would not order lobster at the Rainforest if it was the only thing on the menu. They have a hard enough time making chicken taste good, much less ruining a simple thing like a lobster. I would try Capn Jack. You might also try the Brown Derby, Coral Reef, or Teppanyaki. I am not for sure it is on their menus or if they are part of the dining plan, but I would definatley.....now wait a minute, I just had a thought. If you want to assure he wont like it, then order it from the Rainforest. :lol:

natalia1681

We enjoy the 2 lobster tail dinner at Capn Jacks. It comes as part of the dining plan and doesn't cost extra. Hope your son enjoys!:wave:

Foolish Mortal

Capn Jacks has twin lobster tails on it's menu and it IS part of the dining plan. At least thru the end of 06. Definitely worth the trip.

MouseearsDeb

Narcoosees! Depending on the son's age, he could get either a whole lobster or surf & turf(steak and lobster tail). I did the surf and turf where DS14 went for the whole lobster. DELICIOUS!!!! This was included on the DDP. Be aware, this is one swanky place! DS5 ordered the steak medallions and they were awesome as well!

Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom