Living With the Land...in peril?

ChrisM

It's clearly being updated so that the cucumbers now spontaneously break into song, singing with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.

I wonder how much crap the paid shill that put up that post has gotten from the other Rodrigo paid shills?

TikibirdLand

It's clearly being updated so that the cucumbers now spontaneously break into song, singing with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.

I wonder how much crap the paid shill that put up that post has gotten from the other Rodrigo paid shills?
Figured the cucumbers were recruiting to get the band back. You know, Veggie Veggie! Fruit, Fruit!
Must not tell them that pavillion no longer exists!

disneypearl

When I saw this I kinda wondered if they were down so to clear out the boats of cockroaches. 😂 I was on The Living with the Land last March. During the dark part of the ride I kept feeling what I thought was a fly on my leg. It wasn’t. When we got into the greenhouse part it was finally time to shoo the fly off of me for good. I looked down and saw that it wasn’t a fly but a cockroach! The person watching the camera probably thought I was going to jump off the boat! 😂 I didn’t, but I did flick it off as slid as fast as I could to the other side of the boat. 🤣

Attachments

• 734DAF98-F258-4C55-B6CB-3145683C26F8.jpeg
    734DAF98-F258-4C55-B6CB-3145683C26F8.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 99

twilight mitsuk

When I saw this I kinda wondered if they were down so to clear out the boats of cockroaches. 😂 I was on The Living with the Land last March. During the dark part of the ride I kept feeling what I thought was a fly on my leg. It wasn’t. When we got into the greenhouse part it was finally time to shoo the fly off of me for good. I looked down and saw that it wasn’t a fly but a cockroach! The person watching the camera probably thought I was going to jump off the boat! 😂 I didn’t, but I did flick it off as slid as fast as I could to the other side of the boat. 🤣
presented by raid

Tha Realest

Remember how The Living Seas became The Seas with Nemo & Friends?

Starting Oct. 1, get ready for The Land with Flik and Francis!

JoeCamel

They are now in the training phase to protect the veg by teaching them how to play hide the cuke. Seems to be progressing nicely and guests will never be tempted by the luscious greens again increasing safety for all! Yea key #1

CoasterSnoop

I only just got my first ride on this a couple weeks ago, and it’s now one of three reasons I go to Epcot. I thought it just closed early in the day last Sunday, but this prolonged surprise downtime has my breath held. I really hope it comes back up…

Hope it’s back up in the next few days so we don’t miss it. Doesn’t Disney usually give an idea of how long something will be down for maintenance? Or is that just if it’s planned in advance?

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No

The return of kitchen kabaret has been confirmed with Soarin over Wauchula. Get ready to take flight on this 4 minute majestic experience as you fly side by side with Sandhill Cranes over 3.3 square miles of the historic Cucumber Capital of the World and greeted with a festive melody once you return alit.

peter11435

I only just got my first ride on this a couple weeks ago, and it’s now one of three reasons I go to Epcot. I thought it just closed early in the day last Sunday, but this prolonged surprise downtime has my breath held. I really hope it comes back up…
It will be back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom