Living in Celebration?

Mac4life30

Original Poster
Does anyone here live there or recommend Celebration? I am looking for apts (as per previous post) but I am not sure if Celebration is the place to be. I was looking for apartments but cannot get a straight answer as to what the apartment rental communities are. From what I understand I have to go through a realtor to get an apartment. I believe some of the communities inside are apts are called Siena/Mirasol and Gables. Anyone recommend one over the other? If so why?

Pioneer Hall

I a moving into an apartment in celebration tomorrow. It is a one bedroom apartment over the garage of a house. It isn't in a complex, just semi-attached to one of the homes in the town. You still get community benefits like pool access and downtown parking pass. The rental market in celebration moves very fast and listings come and go in a matter of days (or even hours as mine did). I went through celebration rental group in order to find my place.

PeoplemoverTTA

You can also get a list of private rentals through the Celebration Welcome Center. It's updated every few weeks, and you don't have to deal with the hassle of a realtor.

PeoplemoverTTA

The town of Celebration does, but they don't list them there. It had been a few years since I had gotten the list there, but I'm moving next month so I called to verify. They do still have them, but you have to pick them up at the Welcome Center.

Mac4life30

Original Poster
What are the names of the apartments in Celebration? So far I think its Mirasol/Siena and Gables. Which would you recommend.

PeoplemoverTTA

As far as I know, there really aren't any traditional complexes in Celebration (there are plenty off 192 in Kissimmee, though). Is Mirasol all rentals now? I can never keep track. Your best bet is to go for private rentals or brokers. Craigslist has some Celebration rentals, but they go fast. There are a few brokers like A+ Home Rentals and Celebration Rentals who deal with condos and garage apartments. And you can also check out Zillow, Trulia and Hotpads for other private rentals.

Hope this helps - good luck!

Pioneer Hall

Im still settling in, but so far so good. My garage apartment is perfect for me since i am on my own and my furniture was delivered today.

Pioneer Hall

So I take it you live in a townhouse/home? I'm still trying to find someone who lives in an apartment.

I live in a garage apartment which is a very common thing in Celebration. Some homeowners elected to build studio or 1 bedroom apartments above their garages (which are behind their houses). A lot of people rent their apartments out, as my landlord is doing with me (they live it here house that I am semi-connected to). These apartments tend to be a better way to go than a condo rental or something in one of the few complexes.

jaymins2

mom2of2

There are no tradional apartments here in Celebration. Everything is privately owned and then rented out. Celebration is broken up into villages, East, Main, South and North. Sienna is located in South, Mirasol in Main but again these are privatly owned. Check out Craig's List, Celebration Rental Group or contact a local realtor

bethymouse

There are no tradional apartments here in Celebration. Everything is privately owned and then rented out. Celebration is broken up into villages, East, Main, South and North. Sienna is located in South, Mirasol in Main but again these are privatly owned. Check out Craig's List, Celebration Rental Group or contact a local realtor
Isn't this one of the towns featured on the home channel that only allows their particular decos and such- very restrictive?

mom2of2

I wouldn't say very restrictive, do we have rules? yes but I like how the town looks and am glad not to see old cars on blocks, un mowed yards, peeling paint etc

Disneyboy17

Does anyone here live there or recommend Celebration? I am looking for apts (as per previous post) but I am not sure if Celebration is the place to be. I was looking for apartments but cannot get a straight answer as to what the apartment rental communities are. From what I understand I have to go through a realtor to get an apartment. I believe some of the communities inside are apts are called Siena/Mirasol and Gables. Anyone recommend one over the other? If so why?

Personally I like Windermere of Dr.Phillips although I live in Windermere I've never used a apartment only lived in a house they've got tons of rentals for apartments in Dr.Phillips....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom