Live from WDW

just for the fun of it, i'm going to do a live trip report with photos. so we are starting our day at mgm... crowds are light but it is early. tower of terror is walkon.
img023.jpg

napnet

Original Poster
crowds seem to be getting thicker with more spring breakers. the line at rock 'n' roller coaster was 30 minutes. the queue is still under construction . I also noticed another hidden mickey of cables hanging on the wall... never seen it before. the one on the floor was still there. roof is on the new toy story ride but no construction going on today it seems
img024.jpg

napnet

Original Poster
weather is nice... maybe 75 out but with a breeze. early lunch at sci-fi drive in. we were the first ones in.
img025.jpg

theEsquire

Hey Napnet, great live-blogging going on!

I can't wait to get on my plane tomorrow to head down to FL!

I'll send you an email when I'm done checking in sometime after 4... what park do you think you'll be visiting?

napnet

Original Poster
thanks ... i'll be here today-wed but after 5 during the weekday since I'm here for a conference. feel free to pm me or e-mail me. ill be going to what ever park has emh... epcot on mon I think... going to ak later and mk tonight for emh. i'll try to post atleast once an hour till my treos battery dies... figured it would be fun.

napnet

Original Poster
img026.jpg

muppet vision is packed! I guess crowds are picking up. the fountain was actually workin.. it seems broken every time I come. we got our photo taken with mike and sully... poor guy/gal in the sully costume had to be dying with the heat even though they had a fan.

napnet

Original Poster
the curtin for muppet vision was broken... it didn't open or close and the far left screen of fireworks didn't work either... doin indiana jones now for the first time in forever. its full and we got like the last seats.
img030.jpg
after the show.. time for a pb&j milkshake at the 50s diner :9 also need to check in to port orleans riverside.

napnet

Original Poster
indy was good.. needs more explosives... echo lake is drained... its neat how they hide the pipes. it looks and smells like they are painting it. i'll post better pictures when I get home.
img031.jpg

napnet

Original Poster
yea ill be in the parks till real late... we just checked in to riverside and are going to take a nap and head out to mk around 5. it was annoying... our room wasn't ready at 3 and they said it might be till 5 that I could check in. had them move us rooms (why they didn't think of that I don't know). I forgot how nice the rooms at port orleans riverside are
img036.jpg

feel free to email or pm me if yall are going to be in the parks.

napnet

Original Poster
The north wing of the contemporary is totally gone...
img037.jpg

img039.jpg

also... MILF is running Cast member previews today.

napnet

Original Poster
thanks ... never seen anyone do one live before ... mk is crowded but not that bad. going on philharmagic after pinocchio village haus. people were already lining up for the 8 pm wishes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom