Little Ones Travel Time Announced

kennygman

Original Poster
I found this on Disney Website.
It doesn't announce when the concerts will be this year yet, but you'll notice that it doesn't include any of August and runs through October. 2006 was Mid August through September. We are looking to go in Mid September, so this fits in great for our kids. We really enjoyed Mickey's Magic Show, Doodlebops, Play and Dine Breakfast and the Little Ones Magic Hour was a blast playing with the characters in Fantasyland. Still hoping for the FREE dining plan offer soon. :xmas:

Little Ones Travel Time
From September 6 through October 28, Walt Disney World® Resort will host Little Ones Travel Time. During this special travel time, your family can dance and sing with Playhouse Disney in Concert presented by HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS®. Playhouse Disney favorites - The Doodlebops™, Johnny and the Sprites and Dan Zanes - are just a few of the acts scheduled to appear. There will also be special Disney entertainment created just for you and your little one.

coltow

Maybe I'm worng, but I thought this was August and September last year. I just suggested a few weeks to a co-worker to go late August with her little ones. I just hoped she didn't book it yet.

this is so awesome! my daughter loves the doodlebops and we'll be there in oct! i just hope that they are scheduled to appear the week we are there.:lookaroun

GrowingUpDisney

Does anyone know when we can expect a schedule?

Our Oct trip is already planned, but I may have to make some adjustments according to this schedule. My 3yr old loved seeing the wiggles and Johnny and the Sprites last year.

Niki

JimboJones123

This was linked w/free dining last year. I can't belive that they would do Free Dining during F&G fest. Sounds like Free Dining may be less likely after all.

autigger

We went for my son's third birthday last September and loved the "little ones travel time."

I highly recommend going to Magic Kingdom when they have the special little ones magic hour. My son was given a big lipstick kiss from Snow White on his forehead and on the Carrousel, Goofy sat directly next to us for the whole ride! The crowds were also minimal.

This is a very good time to go to Disney with little ones.

kennygman

Original Poster
Maybe I'm worng, but I thought this was August and September last year. I just suggested a few weeks to a co-worker to go late August with her little ones. I just hoped she didn't book it yet.

Yes, this is what I wrote above..."2006 was Mid August through September

Dagger

They are strange (The Doodlebops :eek: ) but I've succumb to all the other children's programming and if it's Disney, one more reason for me to love it!

GrowingUpDisney

This was linked w/free dining last year. I can't belive that they would do Free Dining during F&G fest. Sounds like Free Dining may be less likely after all.

I bet that the Little Ones time was more popular that they expected and they opted to not do it in conjuction with free dining (if they offer it).

My guess is (if they offer it) free dining will still be in Aug & Sept and the popular Little Ones entertainers will be scheduled in Oct.

Niki

mep517

Oh bummer! Just booked our trip for the first week of August. Really wanted to see Johnny and the Sprites. The Doodlebops are BANNED from my house. They give Mommy nightmares :animwink:

Just as a side note if you can't make it down to WDW during this time, Dan Zanes is currently on tour. We're seeing him next month (can't wait!)

kennygman

Original Poster
They did offer Free dining to UK, then Canada, then for those booked in Dec. I think it will be back, but probably just Sept-Mid October. Crowds are pretty good till Labor Day, then it dies.

Yellow Shoes

We managed to get free dining during Food & Wine last year.

Our trip was Sept 27 to Oct 2. I think free dining officially ended Sept 30, but we got it through the end of our stay.

That meant we got dining during F & W.
It was great. We got a $6.50 lobster roll with one of the snack credits. Without a doubt that was the biggest dining plan coup of the trip.

TrentMom

I found this on Disney Website.

Little Ones Travel Time
From September 6 through October 28, Walt Disney World® Resort will host Little Ones Travel Time. During this special travel time, your family can dance and sing with Playhouse Disney in Concert presented by HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS®. Playhouse Disney favorites - The Doodlebops™, Johnny and the Sprites and Dan Zanes - are just a few of the acts scheduled to appear. There will also be special Disney entertainment created just for you and your little one.

I looked all over disney.com and can not find this. Where exactly is this listed?

Does anyone else find the new site hard to navigate around? I like the look better, but feel the other way was more user friendly.

Thanks
Trentmom

TrentMom

Found it!!!

Finally Found it.

I clicked on travel on the main page. Then, on the left hand side on the next page, I clicked on Walt Disney World.

Then on that page, I clicked on "something for everyone" which dropped down a list. I clicked on preschoolers, and there it all was.

I really enjoy the look of the new site, but it is not user friendly enough. I hope they work on this.

Thanks
Trentmom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom