Linking tickets in MDE

DisneyBall60

Original Poster
Can someone help?

I've purchased 6 x 14 day tickets online from Disney. I'm staying off site. I have been sent 1 I.D. for all 6 tickets which I have added to my account (as the lead member) and I now have power to organise everyones FPs. So far so good....

I want others in my party to have their own MDE with their ticket on so they too can sort their own FPs when we are in Disney - rather than asking me to sort or visiting a kiosk. One of my group has just set up their own MDE and it wont let them link the same ID. How do I make it so this person can organise their own FPs?

We were only given 1 ID at the start.

Thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I think [it's been a while] you have to add their account to your "Family and Friends" list and then "Associate" their ticket to their account. Because you purchased the tickets and linked the IDs to your account, they can't access the ID because you already did so [otherwise the same ticket could be attached to multiple accounts]. If they're in your friends and family, you can transfer control to them from your account by "Associating" the specific ticket to them.

Rob562

I think [it's been a while] you have to add their account to your "Family and Friends" list and then "Associate" their ticket to their account. Because you purchased the tickets and linked the IDs to your account, they can't access the ID because you already did so [otherwise the same ticket could be attached to multiple accounts]. If they're in your friends and family, you can transfer control to them from your account by "Associating" the specific ticket to them.

You've got the right idea, but there's actually fewer steps needed. :)

Assuming that the OP created "managed by you" profiles for each of the others, all they have to do is fill in the emails for each other person. Once the other person accepts, everything will move over automatically. No additional linking or entry needed by the OP.

Though a note to those *other* friends, they'll have to inter-connect with everyone else if they want to make FP+ plans for anyone other than themselves and the OP.

-Rob

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You've got the right idea, but there's actually fewer steps needed. :)

Assuming that the OP created "managed by you" profiles for each of the others, all they have to do is fill in the emails for each other person. Once the other person accepts, everything will move over automatically. No additional linking or entry needed by the OP.

Though a note to those *other* friends, they'll have to inter-connect with everyone else if they want to make FP+ plans for anyone other than themselves and the OP.

-Rob
I did say it'd been a while! ;)

I think when it first started it got complicated if you had a "managed by me" profile created and the "managed" person separately created their own account... Either they fixed that or I just handled it wrong at the time. :cautious:

Rob562

I did say it'd been a while! ;)

I think when it first started it got complicated if you had a "managed by me" profile created and the "managed" person separately created their own account... Either they fixed that or I just handled it wrong at the time. :cautious:

One thing that's still a problem is getting a "managed by you" on one account combined with a "managed by you" on a different account. There's no easy way to do it without forcing it to be a stand alone account (not possible for children) or a call to the Help Desk.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom