Limo service

astewart

Original Poster
Long time disney world visitor, first time Disneyland visitor. Going in March, and looking to hire a limousine company to take me from the airport to downtown LA (staying in LA for a few days before going down to Disneyland.

This is probably the only time we'll make it to the west coast, so we wanted to do a little something extra for the kids and travel in style! haha

Does anyone have any recommendations?

TP2000

Which airport? LAX? Ontario? Long Beach? John Wayne? Burbank?

If it's John Wayne, I always used In Style Transportation based out of Irvine. I used them many times to get to/from John Wayne or LAX on important flights I didn't want to be late for. I also used them a couple times hosting friends for a dinner out down at the beach or something. They always sent me a giant and immaculate Cadillac Escalade, and the drivers were always pitch-perfect professional. Very polite and friendly and well-groomed, but also knew to just be quiet and drive and let us have all the fun or focus on the upcoming trip.

Last edited:

astewart

Original Poster
Which airport? LAX? Ontario? Long Beach? John Wayne? Burbank?

If it's John Wayne, I always used In Style Transportation based out of Irvine. I used them many times to get to/from John Wayne or LAX on important flights I didn't want to be late for. I also used them a couple times hosting friends for a dinner out down at the beach or something. They always sent me a giant and immaculate Cadillac Escalade, and the drivers were always pitch-perfect professional. Very polite and friendly and well-groomed, but also knew to just be quiet and drive and let us have all the fun or focus on the upcoming trip.
Oh whoops, forgot to post that! haha... LAX

I'll check them out! Thanks!

astewart

Original Poster
Did you Google limo service to Disneyland or Anaheim? It's amazing what you will find.
Oh thanks, never heard of this "Google" thing... :)

I did Google, and found dozens of different services, but I don't know anything about them, as to which are good or not, so was looking for recommendations from those in here that have used services like this before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom