Liberty Tree Tavern and Yak & Yeti Question.

Otero8109

Original Poster
I'm at my 180+10 day for RSVP and i've noticed you can't book Liberty Tree Tavern at all starting Jan 1st and Why is Yak & Yeti not on the Dining Plan for 2017?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The dining plan restaurants are never finalized until late December give or take for the following year. Yak and yeti is a non Disney owned restaurant so it takes longer for those contracts especially to be finalized. This happens every single year! I advise going by 2016 list. LTT just keep trying and you should be able to book at some point. There is no planned closing etc because they just did a lengthy refurbishment. :)

AndrewsJ

The dining plan restaurants are never finalized until late December give or take for the following year. Yak and yeti is a non Disney owned restaurant so it takes longer for those contracts especially to be finalized. This happens every single year! I advise going by 2016 list. LTT just keep trying and you should be able to book at some point. There is no planned closing etc because they just did a lengthy refurbishment. :)
Lol I was trying to put some words together to explain this but you said it perfectly!

Otero8109

Original Poster
Oh i wasn't aware that Y&K weren't owned by Disney, then that makes sense. LTT ill keep trying, ill book a back up restaurant just in case. Thank you

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Oh i wasn't aware that Y&K weren't owned by Disney, then that makes sense. LTT ill keep trying, ill book a back up restaurant just in case. Thank you

You're very welcome! Yes keep trying and no fear Yak and Yeti will most likely be on there just like every year prior. Yak and Yeti is owned by Landry restaurant group like Rainforest and T-Rex. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom