Liberty Tree Characters comeing back!

Phonedave

Ill have to look at my copy of DinseyFILES and see exactly what the article said. I'll post later.

-dave

Yep - I was off

The 5 second summary

recent "play test" at two Disneyland Resort Paris restaruants where Remy greeted Guests, interacted with his chef sidekick, and grooved to some pop tunes. Guests enthusiastic response has generated interest from other Disney destinations worldwide, so you never know where or when you may enjoy the suprising welcome sight of a rat in a restaurant

So there you go. Who knows where it's going. As somone else said, you would think its not that hard to make two (or more ) of them

-dave

kadesha

wow! I hope this is accurate. It makes me nervous though. My ADR day is Monday for our June 14 trip. I'd hate to make ADRs there and this turn out to be only a rumor.

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
wow! I hope this is accurate. It makes me nervous though. My ADR day is Monday for our June 14 trip. I'd hate to make ADRs there and this turn out to be only a rumor.

make a back-up reservation in another name, then you can cancel the appropriate one a few days b4

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
Speaking of character dinners, How cool would it be if the Tusker House turned into a character dinner with the advlub characters with mini improv shows scattered about!

NMBC1993

Speaking of character dinners, How cool would it be if the Tusker House turned into a character dinner with the advlub characters with mini improv shows scattered about!

I think it would be awesome! It fits the idea of the dinner shows we already have and we know that the characters will be popular;)

MAGICFLOP

Good post, but I don't think I get the math...

100 empty seats/night x 30 nights = 3000 empty seats/month

250,000 devided by 3000 seats = $83 per seat average. :eek:

baz212

Good post, but I don't think I get the math...

100 empty seats/night x 30 nights = 3000 empty seats/month

250,000 devided by 3000 seats = $83 per seat average. :eek:
I think it was 100 empty tables. so divide that $83 by 3 for the per seat average of about $28, which is just about the cost of adult meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom