Let's see 'em... show us your Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party Costumes!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
We don't go to the MNSSHP until Oct 13th and just started cutting out patterns and fitting costumes today so ours aren't ready yet but I'd love to see your pics. Show off those costumes! Will add mine when they're done. I've put aside my evil queen costumes (eeeek!) so that my granddaughter and I can do Drizella and Anastasia (traditional not newest live action movie) this year.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Great idea for a thread!
Thanks! I'm super excited to get our costumes done. We didn't go last year but here's some of ours from the past.

This was from 2014. My dad is the only one not in a costume but he looks like the old man from UP anyway so we went with that lol.
10341998_839391766106263_1220799105914183377_n.jpg

In 2011 we did a dead theme. My granddaughter was Constance from the haunted mansion, I was her dead maid. My daughter was a dead prom queen as Miss Magic Kingdom 1971. Needless to say my granddaughter's little mermaid bride dress got some extra use that halloween win win lol.
310372_256008374444608_1961514947_n.jpg

311043_256008064444639_1763278308_n.jpg

In 2012 I ended up the world's oldest Wendy lol.

DSC00353.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

@EvilQueen-T
Was going to go, but the Halloween Party was going to be the night the parks were cancelled due to Hurricane Mathew, so we ended up cancelling:cry:.
Since a lot of people aren't going for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party maybe this thread could be about Disney costumes in general, like at Disney or just a friend's party?

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
@EvilQueen-T
Was going to go, but the Halloween Party was going to be the night the parks were cancelled due to Hurricane Mathew, so we ended up cancelling:cry:.
Since a lot of people aren't going for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party maybe this thread could be about Disney costumes in general, like at Disney or just a friend's party?

Sure. I'd actually started the thread back even before the hurricane so it was never meant to be insensitive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom