Less than 14 hrs..

SFMarine

Well...I'm almost packed and ready to roll out tomorrow a.m. I picked up a 16 gb sd card and a spare battery for my new digital camera so I'm all prepared to take plenty of pictures.

Does anyone have any last pointers, tips and suggested places to eat/visit? I know everyone already mentioned Sleepy Hollow as being the place to go for my funnel cake and, of course, Beaches and Cream for a good ice cream sundae. I know I've got to get one of those dole whips..I'm looking forward to finally tasting one. Columbia Harbor house will be a good CS meal in Magic Kingdom as well as Flame Tree BBQ @ Animal Kingdom. The weather is supposed to be good for the most part. They are calling for some storms next weekend but it can ran any day in FL.

My ADR's are as follows:
Tomorrow night I will be hitting up Downtown Disney and exploring CBR. I'll probably also go to the Yacht club for my ice cream sweet tooth. I will probably eat at the new Pollo Campero.
Tuesday is Boma
Wed is Crystal Palace for B-fast followed by Citricos for Dinner
Thur is the Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package
Fri is La Cellier for lunch
Sat is a whatever I'm in the mood for.

I guess I will update everyone when I get back since I will have no internet down there. Are they still doing that free wifi in select locations? I didn't know if that was still going on or not. I don't really need it but it would be nice to upload some photos. I hope I can sleep tonight..it's always hard when the next morning and upcoming week will be nothing but pure excitement and magic.

pixiesteno

I don't know if you have every tried it but there is a CS place called Cooke's of Dublin at DTD around the corner from Raglan Road. If you like fish and chips that is a place to go. Probably our first stop for dinner, I am thinking on Sunday May 29th if my DH has his way. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom