Left over Table Service credits

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
I have worked out that I will have 1 extra child TS credit left over. Can this be exchanged into snacks? I think I remember reading something about it before but not sure if that was an adult TS credit that was left over rather than a child. Or is it ok to use it when the rest of us are paying for our meal and just use the last TS for my son??

NonnaT

We had a few leftover TS meals and we're able to exchange them for 3 snacks each. We were touring AofA and had stopped there on our way to the airport to check it out and they had a HUGE array of snacks, CM very kindly allowed us to trade.
Not sure if it's policy or not...

Rob562

I have worked out that I will have 1 extra child TS credit left over. Can this be exchanged into snacks? I think I remember reading something about it before but not sure if that was an adult TS credit that was left over rather than a child. Or is it ok to use it when the rest of us are paying for our meal and just use the last TS for my son??

Yes, you can use the TS credit to pay for the child's meal and then pay out-of-pocket for everyone else. Just make sure to let the server know at the start of the meal so they can keep things sorted on your bill.

You can also exchange the TS credit for a QS meal or three snacks (if all three are bought in one transaction) though it's up to you to decide if that's good value.

-Rob

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Thanks so much. I think it would probably best to use it when the rest of us are paying however I will get a better feel when I am there as to what is available for a snack credit as that could be an option. Thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom