LEAVE A LEGACY WALLS

la0raua

Original Poster
In the past you could access the Leave a Legacy wall where your photo was mounted via the web. Is the option still available and how does one do it? My wall location is: East 1-B-21-10-7, or at least that is what it was originally.
Thanks

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
image.jpg

la0raua

Original Poster
If I were at Epcot, finding the photo would be no problem. What I am trying to find is a way to access the photo electronically via the internet like I could 15 - 20 years ago.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
If I were at Epcot, finding the photo would be no problem. What I am trying to find is a way to access the photo electronically via the internet like I could 15 - 20 years ago.
Not anymore...at least not directly....you can via email though...

From Disney's website:

Looking for Your Legacy Tile?

Though the Leave a Legacy program was discontinued in June 2007, more than 550,000 tiles were sold and remain on display for Guests to remember their very special day at Epcot. If you’re at the park, you can find your tile via computer lookup at the Leave a Legacy Locator Station inside the Camera Center under Spaceship Earth. If you’re looking for information about your tile and you’re not on site, you can send an email to WDW.EC.legacy@disney.com.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom