Large Tomorrowland CM pins

Omnikron

Original Poster
Noticing some CM's sporting a rather large Tomorrowland pin on their lanyards, asked one of them how to get one or if would be trading it. She told me that the Tomorrowland pins get snatched up rather quickly in the mornings. Are they re-releasing the pins as I would really like to get one for my daughter that we got from Disney.

Figments Friend

Noticing some CM's sporting a rather large Tomorrowland pin on their lanyards, asked one of them how to get one or if would be trading it. She told me that the Tomorrowland pins get snatched up rather quickly in the mornings. Are they re-releasing the pins as I would really like to get one for my daughter that we got from Disney.

Not sure about WDW, but out in California at Disneyland those large blue 'Tomorrowland' trading pins are available for purchase again after being gone for almost a year.
I noticed them in the various pin shops when visiting last month.

So they are available again out in Anaheim!
'World of Disney' had them, as well as most of the major Trading Pin shops in the Parks.

I beleive 'World of Disney' in Anaheim will do mail orders, but you would need to call them directly and ask about those options.

Good luck, and I hope you can get one!

-

Omnikron

Original Poster
Thank you for the tips and I'll try to give them a call very soon. When the summer blackouts are over with I'll need to get back out to WDW to check and in the mean time will keep an eye out at the pin store at Disney Springs.

Omnikron

Original Poster
A little update that the pins can be found pretty much every where. First saw one in Animal Kingdom this past weekend and you can buy it via the app.

IMG_0145.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom