Large Group all making FP at the same time, will it freak out system?

potatoheadman

Original Poster
I have a family of 12 going to Disney for a week. We decided we would all log on to MDE all at the same time at midnight, and each make FP for a different day of the trip, then copy them to each other (we're all linked).

If we're all making FP at the same time, and copying them to each other from different computers all at the same time, will it freak out the Disney computer system?

Rob562

It probably won't cause an issue, but in reality you're *way* overthinking it, making it more complicated than you need to. The only thing that remotely might require trying to book it as soon as you can get in would be Anna & Elsa. (Even then, there aren't 12 of any single time slot given out, so you'd be fighting a losing battle trying to get everyone with the exact same time for them)

I'd suggest you just take a breath, and elect a single person to make ALL the FP+ reservations for the entire group. If you select everyone when making the initial choices, there's no need to copy them over to the others. They'll all be made together from the start.

-Rob

Tom

Beta Return
It probably won't cause an issue, but in reality you're *way* overthinking it, making it more complicated than you need to. The only thing that remotely might require trying to book it as soon as you can get in would be Anna & Elsa. (Even then, there aren't 12 of any single time slot given out, so you'd be fighting a losing battle trying to get everyone with the exact same time for them)

I'd suggest you just take a breath, and elect a single person to make ALL the FP+ reservations for the entire group. If you select everyone when making the initial choices, there's no need to copy them over to the others. They'll all be made together from the start.

-Rob

I second this. Unless you're going Christmas Day, there's no need to make it so complicated. Someone is bound to mess something up, or not cross-link right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom