Lakeisha at Everything Pop

cw1982

Original Poster
I have to brag on a girl who was "earning her ears" this week. Lakeisha completely changed my whole mood one morning when the breakfast line was taking a minute longer than I wanted it to. She could tell I was getting irritated, and she smiled and calmly asked about my plans for the day. I tried to not be snippy with my response, but I was annoyed so I know I came out more rudely than I wanted to. When she gave me my food, she still had a warm smile on her face and bid me have a magical day in a sincere tone.

The next day, when I was less rushed, I just happened to see her again and we got to talk for a moment. She was still just as pleasant to talk to as the day before. If I was her, I would have hidden from me lol.

And so the trend continued. Every morning we got to chat for just a minute while I got breakfast, and she never once made me feel bad for my behavior that first day or made me feel like she thought any less of me for it. I never got to apologize because our talks were only for a minute or two but I made sure to let her know how much I appreciated her before we left to come home. I definitely plan to let her management know how awesome she is as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom