La Hacienda de San Angel or San Angel Inn Restaurante?

Which is your favorite restaurant?

• La Hacienda de San Angel

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • San Angel Inn Restaurante

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

EvilQueen-T

We haven't eaten at San Angel in quite a few years. We didn't love the food then. We've liked La Hacienda in the past but it's been a couple years since we've eaten there. What's sad to me is the food we've had at the food and wine tequila lunch that they do inside La Hacienda has been AMAZING and just doesn't come close at the regular La Hacienda meals.

disney4life2008

San Angel Inn used to be an amazing restaurant. Then a few years ago they switched to a horrible new chef and got rid of all the good food. Alas, the old menu was more tex mex than Mexican but it was delicious.

danyoung56

I'm saying that, in my experience, the current menu is MUCH better than the old menu. It starts with the chips, which used to be warmed up Tostitos with a bland tomato paste salsa. Now they're freshly made chips with a couple of tasty spicy salsas. The rest of the menu is also better, with much fresher and tastier foods.

That's of course my opinion. I can' speak for the fried ice cream, as I've never had it.

Hockey89

I'm saying that, in my experience, the current menu is MUCH better than the old menu. It starts with the chips, which used to be warmed up Tostitos with a bland tomato paste salsa. Now they're freshly made chips with a couple of tasty spicy salsas. The rest of the menu is also better, with much fresher and tastier foods.

That's of course my opinion. I can' speak for the fried ice cream, as I've never had it.
I like the food there too.... Staff is always super friendly.... The steak is tasty

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom