This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

sleepybear

slappy magoo said:
She puts off a bizarre sort of "I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can" slash "Fatal Attraction" vibe.

That is the funniest damn thing I've read all week. And a perfect summation of Disney World's biggest pixie (not counting Tink, of course.)

Kurtj43

I was actually quite sad reading this...a sick feeling entered my stomache. I got to WDW 3-4 times per year, in for the last couple of years, the first thing I do in the room is put her on...I watch her in the afternoon while trying to take a nap, watch her last thing in the evening, and put her on in the morning when I get ready. My goal was to memorize every little bit of the show (sure, some will think I'm sick in the head...but i loved her enthusiasm)

I guess my favorite TV show has been cancelled, WDW won't be the same...

Mickifan17

I just got back on Monday and for the Kryssa fans out there, you'll be very disappointed. Her replacement, Stacy, is so bland, it sickened me. I also used to watch the Top 7 over and over. Besides Kryssa being a total hottie, I found the show fun and energetic and totally got me in the mood for my trip. Stacy puts me to sleep. :snore:

You can still catch Kryssa at the Magic Kingdom bus stop while waiting for your bus back to your resort. They are showing the old Top 7 there with Kryssa, but no sound. Sorry :(

lborne

Mickifan17 said:
...They are showing the old Top 7 there with Kryssa, but no sound. Sorry :(

To many, that will be an improvement.

Someone please send a photo of Stacy. My next trip is June 6, and since I am driving, I'll bring a VCR and tape it - if I remember.

Disneyfan1981

lborne said:
To many, that will be an improvement.

Someone please send a photo of Stacy. My next trip is June 6, and since I am driving, I'll bring a VCR and tape it - if I remember.

:lol: :lol: I've heard so much on my last trip that I could probably internally hear her at every section. :lol:

hauntdmansion79

I know this thread is SUPER OLD

I know this thread is super old, but there was a recent thread today that mentioned Kryssa Mooney from the Top 7 Must Sees. I know people have the hardest time finding anything about her online. So I found her Facebook page today, if anyone wanted to know what she is up to now. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kryssa-Mooney/534767279

I am a HUGE Kryssa fan. I wish she would consider coming back instead of Stacy.

krankenstein

Wholly thread bump!

You need this:

poster84781863.jpg

ntoeman

I know this thread is super old, but there was a recent thread today that mentioned Kryssa Mooney from the Top 7 Must Sees. I know people have the hardest time finding anything about her online. So I found her Facebook page today, if anyone wanted to know what she is up to now. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kryssa-Mooney/534767279

I am a HUGE Kryssa fan. I wish she would consider coming back instead of Stacy.

not gonna lie that's a little creepy...:lookaroun

ashpope

Kryssa has been found it seems.

Hello chaps, well after all these years, it seems kryssa has been found on twitter.

@kryssaAmooney

Enjoy...

ps do i get a prize for finding her?...lol

lborne

Yeah - I found her facebook page a while ago. But I did not want to post it or request being a friend because I don't need another restraining order. Plus, Stacey is kind of growing on me. :animwink:

lborne

I don't think that is really her. I could be wrong - just something is not right about the posts. None of my friends who work at Disney know anything about this or any filming that is currently going on. And some of them would definitely know.

lborne

Its all if you prefer blonds or brunettes. I like Kryssa - but that Twitter tweets of hers does not sound like her. If she were signing any papers for filming a TV segment, she'd be in Burbank, not Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom