kris allen at disney hollywood studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

AREM

Cmon people.....I liked some of Adams early stuff, but he is a broadway Diva, not a real artist...He can sing but his constant screaming is ridiculous. Not to mention, I am glad that Simon got shut down after doing everything short of declaring Adam the winner!!!
You'll see Adam on off broadway or at a drag show at your local gay bar soon!

I actually take offense to that. That kind of hate and homophobia is not needed here. That is a stereotype. So do you perceive all gay people as dressing up in womans clothes? Nice. Shows just how close minded, insecure, and small you must be.

You are on a DISNEY board. Disney=Gay friendly.

Anyways, here's what I have to say about this whole thing.

Adam was LEAPS and bounds better than Kris. I couldn't stand Kris. He was a good looking guy, that was about it. I can name 5 people off of the top of my head that sound just like or better than him in the music industry.

And actually, Kris is from the same home town as me. We went to the same high school. He is a nice guy, but he didn't deserve to win. He even said so after Ryan said that he won.

Everybody here in Arkansas was/is, "OMG OMG OMG HOLY COW WE LOVE HIM AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, KRIS KRIS KRIS OMG OMG HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD OMG OMG11!!!11!!!!!"

That is the feeling here. And its dumb. The only reason they like him is cause he is from here. Not cause he might be good, but because he is from the same state as here. This state is full of redneck, hillbilly country bumpkins. YEEHAW GIT R DONE. Ya, that is what I am surrounded by.

God, I can't wait to move to Orlando.

2 MORE YEARS TO GO!

You'll see Adam on off broadway or at a drag show at your local gay bar soon!

Have you seen him in drag?

Not a pretty girl. :lol:

adam_lambert_drag_queen.0.0.0x0.373x590.jpeg

Adam is a talented guy, but he's just a little bit to theatric for my tastes. I think Kris' style is a little more to my liking so I'm glad he won.

I actually take offense to that. That kind of hate and homophobia is not needed here. That is a stereotype. So do you perceive all gay people as dressing up in womans clothes? Nice. Shows just how close minded, insecure, and small you must be.

Adam was LEAPS and bounds better than Kris. I couldn't stand Kris. He was a good looking guy, that was about it. I can name 5 people off of the top of my head that sound just like or better than him in the music industry.

And actually, Kris is from the same home town as me. We went to the same high school. He is a nice guy, but he didn't deserve to win. He even said so after Ryan said that he won.

Everybody here in Arkansas was/is, "OMG OMG OMG HOLY COW WE LOVE HIM AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, KRIS KRIS KRIS OMG OMG HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD OMG OMG11!!!11!!!!!"

That is the feeling here. And its dumb. The only reason they like him is cause he is from here. Not cause he might be good, but because he is from the same state as here. This state is full of redneck, hillbilly country bumpkins. YEEHAW GIT R DONE. Ya, that is what I am surrounded by.

2 MORE YEARS TO GO!

Not to defend the guy you're replying to, but you just basically did the same thing to people that live in the South what that guy did to you. Way to stoop to his level. :hammer:

bgraham34

Not to defend the guy you're replying to, but you just basically did the same thing to people that live in the South what that guy did to you. Way to stoop to his level. :hammer:

Good Call.

And who cares if someone like a guy thats from your home town. In all honesty you should be rooting for him anyways because of that. Ever heard of hometown pride.

Cyberacer

Did Kirs Allen star on cheers.. oh wait that was Kristie Alley

Maybe the reason Adam Lost was because he was "such a shoe in" that his fans decided not to vote because they figured he was going to win anyways... I personally think the show is fixed... But it was nice to see Bikini Girl make an appearance. :lookaroun

The show is fixed. Adam was going to have success whether he won or not. Kris wouldn't. He needed to win whereas Adam didn't need to so much. Idol gives it to Kris to help boost his career and Adam still gets to be successful. It's happened on Idol before... Ruben/Clay season and Daughtry seasons anyone?

Back to the OP, I think Kris will appear within the next week. They need to do it soon while people are still in the hype.

WishingOnAStar

Sorry Arem but you cannot preach a message of tolerance and then in the same breath be intolerant towards others. I'm all for peace and love, but its a two way street.

Thread will be shutting down in 3...2....1....

hrcollectibles

2 MORE YEARS TO GO!

No matter where you go there will be a segment of people that you may make a generalized statement about.. Florida is not that different than any state...I am sure you will run into what you like to call " redneck, hillbilly country bumpkins. YEEHAW GIT R DONE"

bgraham34

Bingo. Do people really believe that, off the worst rated finale in Idol history, they got the most votes ever (over 100 million)? No way.

I totally believe they could have gotten that many. Last year my cousin voted over 500 times via text messages and over 100 phone calls. So yes I can believe it. This was all before her parents told her to stop.

mjc1984

Original Poster
i simply wanted to know if anyone knew when he would be at dhs. not who was better or should have won. so if anyone know when he will be there please post on here thanks

GoofyDavid

I know this about when Kris will preform (Kris with a K for a guy - interesting - never heard of it before but maybe it is common).. but I think Danny should have been in the final too (and I was hoping he would win) he sounded good with Lionel Ritchie on the final

urbanvegan

Since this is the first American Idol since the attraction opened, obviously this would be the first time that the current winner would go to DHS to promote - but in other years was there ever a Disney tie in?

Did previous winners appear at Disneyland after they announced the results or anything like that?

nibblesandbits

Since this is the first American Idol since the attraction opened, obviously this would be the first time that the current winner would go to DHS to promote - but in other years was there ever a Disney tie in?

Did previous winners appear at Disneyland after they announced the results or anything like that?
No...last year was the first year (to my recolection) with a Disney tie in, since they had announced the attraction not long before the finale. So, David Cook was the first one to say "I'm Going To Disney World".

AREM

Everyone who has posted about my post, I have something to say.

You are right.

That was really hypocritical of me to rag on someone and then for me to turn around and do the same thing.

I apologize. I did not display the type of tolerance that I so desperately want for myself and other homosexuals, or anyone else that is judged on something they cannot help.

But I do stand by my comment about not rooting for someone JUST because he is from your home town. If he is not any good, or if you don't like him, you shouldn't root for him just because he is from your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom