Kind of freaking out so HALP!!!!

CinderellaKJ

Original Poster
OK!
I just had an interview at the casting center a couple of days ago and I got the job! you are now looking/reading about Disney's newest Pastry Chef!!!! I know its exciting but I have a few issues that I need some help with:
-I currently live in Texas
-I have about two and a half weeks to give notice at my current job and move to Florida,
-I have no apartments lined up
-I don't know which areas around Disney are safe for a single 22 year old girl like myself
-seeing as its a starting position I wont be getting paid as much as I like so I only can afford less than $800 for rent
-I am very open to a roommate type situation

I'm a pit stressed and rushed so I'm going into this situation a bit blind and not really knowing what to expect. If anyone has any information, tips, or even words of encouragement it would be greatly appreciated.

Arthur Wellesley

First off, welcome and congrats on your new job.

Here's a great board here which might be helpful, as many folks who are moving to, or planning to move to the Orlando area get help/info.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/employment-college-program-international.36/

I've heard that due to population influx, rents in the area are not merciful, so wanting less than $800 a month, you definitely will want to line up a good roommate to help relieve costs of living down there.

Best of luck with your new career at Disney.

French Quarter

Welcome to Wdwmagic. As you can see, you will find the info that you need here. It really is a great place. So, start with a few deep breaths....

Congratulations by the way! This sounds like such a dream opportunity. Do you know at all where specifically you will be working?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom